Grievance pay and rate adjustment

Wheeler

"King"
I just won a grievance for the wrong pay I have been getting shorted 12.64 per hour since April 23. Got a call last Friday that I won the grievance to get top rate air driver and that I would get back payed all the way to April 23. Got check this week and no rate change and no back pay. To this point they owe me $4314. Just curious how long it normally takes when stuff like this happens. I know about penalty pay grievance after 10 days but it shouldn't take that long to push a couple buttons

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I just won a grievance for the wrong pay I have been getting shorted 12.64 per hour since April 23. Got a call last Friday that I won the grievance to get top rate air driver and that I would get back payed all the way to April 23. Got check this week and no rate change and no back pay. To this point they owe me $4314. Just curious how long it normally takes when stuff like this happens. I know about penalty pay grievance after 10 days but it shouldn't take that long to push a couple buttons
Check to see if you have a live check in the center
PS Congratulations (hope that is not too off topic)

542thruNthru

Glad to hear you won your grievance. I thought I remembered you saying the local sided with the company saying "that language wasn't intended for driver like you." Or something like that.

If they continue to pay you wrong file again for penalty pay. I believe there is wording for the time frame they have to play you for a grievance. Can't remember it off the top of my head.

Wheeler

"King"
Glad to hear you won your grievance. I thought I remembered you saying the local sided with the company saying "that language wasn't intended for driver like you." Or something like that.

If they continue to pay you wrong file again for penalty pay. I believe there is wording for the time frame they have to play you for a grievance. Can't remember it off the top of my head.
They found a grievance similar to mine that was granted so they were forced to grant mine

Wheeler

"King"

Do grievance checks normally come in on the same day as payroll checks?

JustDeliverIt

Do grievance checks normally come in on the same day as payroll checks?

They are cut seperatly, so can be processed whenever. But any grievance check I have ever gotten has been a physical live check, even though I have direct deposit.

I would check with an OMS or wherever people pick up their weekly checks that don't have direct deposit weekly. I've also had my BA receive them and hand them out to us. But check upsers.com to see if it's actually been cut yet, then find your money.

And congrats on win.

Wheeler

"King"
They are cut seperatly, so can be processed whenever. But any grievance check I have ever gotten has been a physical live check, even though I have direct deposit.

I would check with an OMS or wherever people pick up their weekly checks that don't have direct deposit weekly. I've also had my BA receive them and hand them out to us. But check upsers.com to see if it's actually been cut yet, then find your money.

And congrats on win.
To date they owe me $4445

ManInBrown

Grievance checks are live checks. You have to sign off for them. PS please keep us updated weekly on the new tally of backpay you’re owed.