Grievances / supervisors doing the heavy lifting

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
The "union" is an outdated system...

I've never filed a grievance and when I have a legit problem I approach my center manager and he takes care of it.

Are you in a right to work state? If so withdraw and save your wasted money.

Anyone full-time in my building not in the union is a fool. They fire people on a week basis.

W

What The Hawk?

Sups have been loading lately because they dont want to crack the whip and hire other loaders. Makes me mad.

Over 70

The "union" is an outdated system...

I've never filed a grievance and when I have a legit problem I approach my center manager and he takes care of it.

So because you encounter 1 reasonable person in a company that has half a million employees the union is an outdated system?

Over 70

Nice jab there buddy

I'm not going to argue with a wall

giphy (63).gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
He can repost it under his other name Jkloc420. Way too many posting similarities for them not to be the same guy. If they aren't the same person they we're separated at birth...

Can a moderator check IP addresses?
I haven't seen a resemblance. One says bubba burger and baby boy alot, the other tags Future every time somebody cuts a fart.

Rack em

Made the Podium
So.... You're agreeing with me... Don't file the grievance, and i was right, it is a bad idea, especially this early in.
No that's not the right thing to do. The right thing would to have your spineless coworkers file the grievance since they witnessed the supervisor working. I understand you not wanting to file since you aren't through your probationary period yet. But if your union coworkers witnessed this happening then they need to sack up and file!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I just get an old-timer preloader or driver to file grievances for me until my seasonal-inflated probationary period ends.
But I have no idea how to react to "supervisors teaching new off-the-streets supervisors how to load package cars"