Grill and Drink

thedownhillEXPRESS

I meant to throw this one over in the FEDEX forum, heck I'll leave it here too...

And thanks to the quick mod that put this in the correct section over here too...

Last edited:

raceanoncr

Well, heck, I'll just throw my plans in, then.

Grilling? No, not today. Got 2 kids coming from outta town with THEIR kids (I think they call em GRANDKIDS, but sometimes....) and My kid and his family. Got pork shoulder in crock now. Gonna make pulled pork sandwiches tonight. They don't like it...tough bejeebies. Mickey D's is close.

Drinking? ME? As soon as I arise in the morning...or afternoon...or middle of the night. Am retired so don't have alarm on the alcohol cabinet ringing that it's time.

What drinking? Maybe some Kessler and 7. Maybe Gin and Tonic...Whatever I have here and whatever I make a special trip to the store to buy. How's that?

Tomorrow got family Easter stuff. Ham, taters, corn, rolls, etc. and, of course, more drinks...

Any questions?

thedownhillEXPRESS

Well, heck, I'll just throw my plans in, then.

Grilling? No, not today. Got 2 kids coming from outta town with THEIR kids (I think they call em GRANDKIDS, but sometimes....) and My kid and his family. Got pork shoulder in crock now. Gonna make pulled pork sandwiches tonight. They don't like it...tough bejeebies. Mickey D's is close.

Drinking? ME? As soon as I arise in the morning...or afternoon...or middle of the night. Am retired so don't have alarm on the alcohol cabinet ringing that it's time.

What drinking? Maybe some Kessler and 7. Maybe Gin and Tonic...Whatever I have here and whatever I make a special trip to the store to buy. How's that?

Tomorrow got family Easter stuff. Ham, taters, corn, rolls, etc. and, of course, more drinks...

Any questions?

I think you covered everything....

:whiteflag:

moreluck

golden ticket member
We were going to grill steak for Easter.....couldn't find it....even though it is in one of the freezers, I'm sure of it. I came across some pork chops and they sound good for Easter......oven fried!!

Just have to make some sides for it.

Not a ham fan....I like it for a sandwich though. I buy Virginia Ham sliced at the deli.

ibleedbrown

we're going to grill some steaks, some corn on the cob, baked potatoes, french bread...drinks, i'll have some green tea and probably some capri sun super v fruit/vegetable drinks. good times, good times! :wink2:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Just got home from the golf course.

Grilling healthy turkey burgers (with bacon and two kinds of cheese:surprised:).

Drinking cheap beer (Hamm's).

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Ham, potato salad, green beens, baked apples, rolls, and strawberry shortcake for lunch today. No alcohol planned, unless I decide to finish up doing my taxes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son and I spent the day together. Washed, fueled and detailed his car, went to the new GI Joe movie and then to 99 for Easter dinner. Got there just in time to see the kid from Louisville break his leg.