Grill It Baby!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hate to disagree with you, but there is no way to improve on the perfection that is an ear of white sweet summer corn, with juicy plump kernels, EXCEPT real butter and salt.
For the past few years I only buy real butter.....none of this whipped crap or margarine crap!! You can't believe it's butter ? Well, at my house it is!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Didn't you tell us that you hurt your upper back on Friday to the point where you texted your supervisor on Saturday to see what your options were as far as possibly filing a comp claim? Must not have been hurt that badly if you spent the bulk of Sunday afternoon putting your new grill together.

I'm a little surprised that you didn't wait until Monday morning, pick up a box and claim that you were "injured".

Didn't you tell us that you hurt your upper back on Friday to the point where you texted your supervisor on Saturday to see what your options were as far as possibly filing a comp claim? Must not have been hurt that badly if you spent the bulk of Sunday afternoon putting your new grill together.

I'm a little surprised that you didn't wait until Monday morning, pick up a box and claim that you were "injured".
Really!
Shoe fly!

No negativity,on this thread.

Now....kiss my grits!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Gimme a break, Dave.

Why would you even care? BB58 hasn't complained all week about her back, nor did she say she started a claim.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I'm sorry...this is IVE's thread and a douchbag free zone.... you're way out of your element. And I reported the injury on friday...so I wouldn't have to touch . a box AGAIN and claim I was injured..just could've gone in Monday and filed an accident report.

At least I was smart enough to take pictures of the label of the box that hit me when it happened.....in case a future report was necessary. What was the name of the person who hit you with his car? I would love to buy them a beer or two! Oh wait...you don't know!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
......And it is a grilling thread.

......And we all know the only thing on Dave's deck is Rowdy and his salvaged Martha Stewart patio set.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
......And it is a grilling thread.

......And we all know the only thing on Dave's deck is Rowdy and his salvaged Martha Stewart patio set.
He probably has one of those little george forman grills....the small one that you can only cook 2 burgers at a time on....one for Rowdy!

Johney

No one cares what you think.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Back on topic: chicken, bacon and pepper cheese burgers were good. Once again, got in my belly before pictures could be taken. The home-made (by me;)) dill spears were pretty damn good as well.

Only bread and butter corn today.
20140822_144445.jpg
little extra butter,will fix that!