Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
f2e81w5hfsxz.png

Sportello

Banned
Never claimed Gop was pure, DIDO tried to deflect from Rose, and blame it on (older people) his age. Let's keep a scorecard though between leftist and whatever you decide to call the opposition..today.
No, you never claimed GOP was pure, you just went to the 'leftists are the worst' tripe.

Enjoy the coming civil war.

Spoiler alert:

You're going to lose again.

bbsam

Staff member
Never claimed Gop was pure, DIDO tried to deflect from Rose, and blame it on (older people) his age. Let's keep a scorecard though between leftist and whatever you decide to call the opposition..today.
A scorecard of which men own up to their asinine behavior vs the cowards who deny?

floridays

No, you never claimed GOP was pure, you just went to the 'leftists are the worst' tripe.

Spoiler alert:

As I said before, keep a score card. A civil war will not be pretty, don't speak of it so flippantly. In the event it happens in my lifetime, I like my odds with like minding people as my self. In the event it occurs, we'll just have to let the chips fall where they may. I hope you don't think it will be north vs south. You did mention my side "again."

Sportello

Banned
As I said before, keep a score card. A civil war will not be pretty, don't speak of it so flippantly. In the event it happens in my lifetime, I like my odds with like minding <sic> people as my self<sic>. In the event it occurs, we'll just have to let the chips fall where they may. I hope you don't think it will be north vs south. You did mention my side "again."
I never mentioned 'side'. You claim to be from Florida. That's in the South. They have a losing record. North vs. South is close enough. It sure as hell isn't going to be Rich vs. Poor.

War is never pretty, and the flippancy is in your mind, not mine.

floridays

I never mentioned 'side'. You claim to be from Florida. That's in the South. They have a losing record. North vs. South is close enough. It sure as hell isn't going to be Rich vs. Poor.

War is never pretty, and the flippancy is in your mind, not mine.
Uh you did, post 227

Spoiler alert:

You posted that, If I lose again, I consider you attributed me to a side.

I claim to be from Florida, and the truth is I am, I've also lived many places in this great nation. North and south alike, as well as east and west. Florida is in the south? thanks for the geography lesson.

Sportello

Banned
Uh you did, post 227

Spoiler alert:

You posted that, If I lose again, I consider you attributed me to a side.

I claim to be from Florida, and the truth is I am, I've also lived many places in this great nation. North and south alike, as well as east and west. Florida is in the south? thanks for the geography lesson.
Editing matters.

Try to make sense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore - Breitbart

A thorough search of court documents finds one court case in February 1979—a case that took place on February 21, 1979. The Post failed to tell readers that at that February 21, 1979, court case Wells voluntarily gave up custody of Corfman to Corfman’s father, Robert R. Corfman. The two had been divorced since 1974. The custody case was amicable and involved a joint petition by both parents.

The Post failed to mention that the very reason for the February 21, 1979, court hearing where Moore allegedly met Corfman was because, according to the court documents, Corfman had exhibited “certain disciplinary and behavioral problems.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Post failed to mention that the very reason for the February 21, 1979, court hearing where Moore allegedly met Corfman was because, according to the court documents, Corfman had exhibited “certain disciplinary and behavioral problems.”
Could be why the child molester targeted her.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore - Breitbart

A thorough search of court documents finds one court case in February 1979—a case that took place on February 21, 1979. The Post failed to tell readers that at that February 21, 1979, court case Wells voluntarily gave up custody of Corfman to Corfman’s father, Robert R. Corfman. The two had been divorced since 1974. The custody case was amicable and involved a joint petition by both parents.

K2joXkR.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

And Moore decided she needed a spanking and he wasn't one to spare the rod.