Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This whole case of accusing Moore is now snowballing out of control . His ratings and his fund raising numbers are going up .
There is now a third straw ( a write in ) hoping to deflect Moore's tally on election day .

The down side is that the media is finally releasing their sexual perverts of their jobs . While known perverted Dems are taking flack and attempting to hold onto their jobs .

The next election cycle is going to be interesting .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This whole case of accusing Moore is now snowballing out of control . His ratings and his fund raising numbers are going up .
There is now a third straw ( a write in ) hoping to deflect Moore's tally on election day .

The down side is that the media is finally releasing their sexual perverts of their jobs . While known perverted Dems are taking flack and attempting to hold onto their jobs .

The next election cycle is going to be interesting .
America elected a president who openly bragged about sexually assaulting women. Did anyone really think republican voters had enough morality to condemn a child molester? Deplorable lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You made an erroneous statement over on the FedEx forum about the fall of communism. I was shocked as you like to project yourself as omniscient. I count on you to make sense of the world but you let me down. Shocking.
I remember some idiot trying to credit reagan with the fall of the Soviet Union. Was that you? It's hard to keep track of the dregs over there.

Non sequitur

So John Conyers is 88 years old and his wife Monica Conyers is 52 and the guy is still messing around with other chicks. Why do these people even get married?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So John Conyers is 88 years old and his wife Monica Conyers is 52 and the guy is still messing around with other chicks. Why do these people even get married?

More importantly, how does an 88 year old man have the energy to satisfy both his 52 year old wife and his "other chicks"?

refineryworker05

What will probably occur is to some degree Democrats will punish by taking away chairmanships, and money, and investigate their sexual perverts, now whether that matters to the public or whether all of these guys quit is a different thing. Some of them will quit. Just not all.

republicans won’t care about their sexual perverts and will do nothing, but they will still focus on democrats who are sexual perverts and demand they be punished.

rod

Retired 22 years
Damn---they just keep coming out of the woods. I watched another lady get interviewed this morning. Apparently Conyers had been sexually harassing her for 11 years. 11 friend'in years? She had already accepted a payoff from him in the past to keep it quiet (isn't that somewhat of the definition of prostitution)? but now had changed her mind. I'm really having a hard time feeling sorry for some of these accusers. Geo Bush Sr. still gets a free pass though.