Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

newfie

Looks like it's headed that way ... granted his 'transgressions' are not criminal in nature, they aren't passing public tests.

I haven't really followed Moore's transgressions and not much of other politicians' transgressions as well.
I thought the Clinton BS costs the Repugs several seats in Congress as it should have.
The blow back from all the Trump 'scandals' may bite the Dim's in the butt.

sounds like no one is pinching the monkey but.:)

bbsam

Staff member
And yet after a year of Russian "collusion" claims there's little that connects the administration with Russia, and really nothing that proves the election was stolen with Russian help.
Are you freaking kidding me?!?

Trump, Jr., Sessions, Page, Kushner ALL lied about contact with Russia. I don't know what you think they were hiding, but I bet Mueller is going to find out.

vantexan

Are you freaking kidding me?!?

Trump, Jr., Sessions, Page, Kushner ALL lied about contact with Russia. I don't know what you think they were hiding, but I bet Mueller is going to find out.
Let's see, Trump Jr met with a Russian lady who wanted to discuss adoptions. Sessions met with the Russian ambassador while still a senator but forgot to disclose it. All senators meet with ambassadors, and many Democrat senators met with the Russian ambassador in 2016. Looking pretty ominous. So far Mueller has gotten after a dismissed campaign chairman for something he did 10 years before the campaign. And a low level staffer big shot wannabe with no ties to Trump. Looking ominous.

bbsam

Staff member
Let's see, Trump Jr met with a Russian lady who wanted to discuss adoptions. Sessions met with the Russian ambassador while still a senator but forgot to disclose it. All senators meet with ambassadors, and many Democrat senators met with the Russian ambassador in 2016. Looking pretty ominous. So far Mueller has gotten after a dismissed campaign chairman for something he did 10 years before the campaign. And a low level staffer big shot wannabe with no ties to Trump. Looking ominous.
Lol. Are you really this willingly stupid?

vantexan

Lol. Are you really this willingly stupid?
Hey you used to tell us you had a measure of control in negotiations with FedEx, LOL. There is no big Russian collusion conspiracy, no matter how much you hope so. Where's the big bombshell? The smoking gun? Hillary lost because she's a crook, a cold fish, a poor campaigner. Did Russia do anything improper? Most likely. Did they deliver the election to Trump? Nope. And by the way Obama used tax dollars to influence the Israeli election because he didn't like, putting it mildly, Netanyahu. Investigate that!