Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
russia didn't get blue collar people in ohio, pennsylvania, etc to turn out and vote for Trump

hillary did that all by herself, and those kind of people have known what she is for decades

bbsam

Staff member
russia didn't get blue collar people in ohio, pennsylvania, etc to turn out and vote for Trump

hillary did that all by herself, and those kind of people have known what she is for decades
True.

My guess is it all ends in Trump involved in money laundering.

How are you guys still hung up on the campaign still?

bbsam

Staff member
But the Grand Ole Party of the Pedophile really has crapped down their own leg over the past year.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
True.

My guess is it all ends in Trump involved in money laundering.

How are you guys still hung up on the campaign still?

If a witch hunt ends with a president involved in money laundering with the Russian mob, then it's more than trifling.

i'm not a republican fyi

it's not going to be money laundering anymore than the clinton foundation would be

oh wait lmao

bbsam

Staff member
i'm not a republican fyi

it's not going to be money laundering anymore than the clinton foundation would be

oh wait lmao
Only difference is one has an open investigation and has repeatedly lied to that investigator.

Oh,wait. It's all a witch hunt. LMAO.

It will be fine

i don't think they've lied to mueller, just everyone they talked to before him
Kushner's lied to any and all people that have ever asked him any question. He's lied on his security clearance forms, he's lied to congress under oath, I'm guessing he lies and tells the White House chef he likes his steak well done like dear old dad-in-law. You can't lie about everything and be surprised when it's investigated. That guy is as shady as it gets.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Kushner's lied to any and all people that have ever asked him any question. He's lied on his security clearance forms, he's lied to congress under oath, I'm guessing he lies and tells the White House chef he likes his steak well done like dear old dad-in-law. You can't lie about everything and be surprised when it's investigated. That guy is as shady as it gets.
Cut him some slack. He has been learning from one of the best liars in the history of the world.

Non sequitur

That's friend--king nuts! Nobody likes there steak well done. If they do then I don't trust them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoy how the Dims are glowing about how Al Fraken has come forth and admitted to groping a woman , but only to what is shown in the picture.
What about the other charges ?
And who will release all of the other pictures taken on that military flight ?

It will be fine

I enjoy how the Dims are glowing about how Al Fraken has come forth and admitted to groping a woman , but only to what is shown in the picture.
What about the other charges ?
And who will release all of the other pictures taken on that military flight ?
The victim released the picture we've all seen.