Gross Pay 0:00

TOTE!

On a typical Monday if I look at the time card viewer all my hours will be there but the gross will say 0.00. This is not usually a problem as it updates later in the day. But last week it did not update. I texted my supe and it was a holiday so I checked again tuesday and saw the system updated at 11 am and later finalized and even though all my hours were there I did not get paid. Yes I spoke to my supe and yes I spoke to my steward and yes if I do not get paid bye my second work day my steward is filing a grievance and yes I will get penalty pay. The ironic thing Is that I just had a screw up with my option week (that’s another story) and they mailed it to me to avoid any grievances and the VERY next week this happens. HOW? I always believe in giving management a chance to fix it before going to the Union. I know it is going to be fixed one way or another but it never should have gotten to this

TOTE!

On a typical Monday if I look at the time card viewer all my hours will be there but the gross will say 0.00. This is not usually a problem as it updates later in the day. But last week it did not update. I texted my supe and it was a holiday so I checked again tuesday and saw the system updated at 11 am and later finalized and even though all my hours were there I did not get paid. Yes I spoke to my supe and yes I spoke to my steward and yes if I do not get paid bye my second work day my steward is filing a grievance and yes I will get penalty pay. The ironic thing Is that I just had a screw up with my option week (that’s another story) and they mailed it to me to avoid any grievances and the VERY next week this happens. HOW? I always believe in giving management a chance to fix it before going to the Union. I know it is going to be fixed one way or another but it never should have gotten to this
I forgot to clarify when I saw it updated on Tuesday the gross pay still said 0.00 even though all my hours were there

Have you been here at least a year?

File agreements get your damn money
Yes, file agreements until they fold under the pressure of your agreements!!!
tenor (1) (21).gif

I'm having the same problem. Talked to my center manager about it and he agreed to pay me. Of course when I checked my pay stubs today I didn't receive holiday pay. What is the penalty for this? Also what article covers this grievance? I know it's article 54 on the Atlantic but not sure if it's in the master contract. Thanks for the help.