Ground grinchmas

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I lucked out last week with Ground. I sent two packages on Tuesday that ended up going through Ground. Both were supposed to arrive Thursday. One did, the other arrived Friday. Best part was they both arrived in one piece and not all banged up. I’m good with that.

McFeely

Huge Member
No he relabeled astra onto a envelop the PlayStation astra and gave her the letter

Ground drivers don’t relabel stuff. I don’t think they even have printers? The label did say “relabel” though…maybe someone at the terminal relabeled and the driver didn’t even do anything incorrect?

Working4the1%

Ground drivers don’t relabel stuff. I don’t think they even have printers? The label did say “relabel” though…maybe someone at the terminal relabeled and the driver didn’t even do anything incorrect?
Interesting so maybe stolen at station.. then he goes and delivers the letter astra of the PlayStation..not knowing the labels have been switched....the plot thickens

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hell they show the tracking number on TV, you can see when it was relabeled, and it wasn't by the delivery driver.
In before FedEx deletes....
Screenshot_20211218-220925_Chrome.jpg

SmithBarney

Interesting so maybe stolen at station.. then he goes and delivers the letter astra of the PlayStation..not knowing the labels have been switched....the plot thickens
You can see it was "relabeled" at the origin location I'm going with the pickup driver, someone who is probably picking up 100s of these.