Ground non ISP

FedGT

Takeover bid is nowhere in the realm of reality, HD elimination I would give. 2% probability, instant talk of anything Ground teamster is ridiculously a jump of the gun (another low probability and even on the chance would be years).

bacha29

You don't understand my point GT. Not a takeover bid by another company but rather a proxy fight for control of the board. Furthermore it is simply unrealistic to believe that there will always be a work force avaialble that is willing to go out there and deliver top notch performance on a continuous daily basis for half of what an UPS driver makes. But finding that fast food wage labor force is what you multi routes will continue to be tasked with because that is the only reason for your existance in the first place.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't understand my point GT. Not a takeover bid by another company but rather a proxy fight for control of the board. Furthermore it is simply unrealistic to believe that there will always be a work force avaialble that is willing to go out there and deliver top notch performance on a continuous daily basis for half of what an UPS driver makes. But finding that fast food wage labor force is what you multi routes will continue to be tasked with because that is the only reason for your existance in the first place.
But then there would be meetings scheduled for ISP states, no?

STFXG

Well that was a whole lot of nothing. ISP will be rolled out nationally by 2020. Next month we find out the schedule for when each district will be going.

bbsam

Staff member
Well that was a whole lot of nothing. ISP will be rolled out nationally by 2020. Next month we find out the schedule for when each district will be going.
I thought everybody already kinda knew that. I think by then they plan to have all of Ground and HD "co-mingled".

STFXG

I thought everybody already kinda knew that. I think by then they plan to have all of Ground and HD "co-mingled".
Pretty much. We were told about the 6 day work week after transition and a possible 7 day work week down the road.