Ground pay for picking up grounds as an air driver.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
air driver here, was tasked to pickup grounds from UPS stores. my boss is dragging her feet on paying me after i grieved on it. My understanding was that if i do service on even one ground they have to pay me ground pay for the whole day. but she's saying that she's only going to pay me for the time i was at the pickups so like only 1.5 hours. i think this is wrong but can anyone direct me to a contract section where it's spelled out?

Mst3k

file a grievance under article 40. I can’t post the language because my phone is acting out. But it’s in the national

air driver here, was tasked to pickup grounds from UPS stores. my boss is dragging her feet on paying me after i grieved on it. My understanding was that if i do service on even one ground they have to pay me ground pay for the whole day. but she's saying that she's only going to pay me for the time i was at the pickups so like only 1.5 hours. i think this is wrong but can anyone direct me to a contract section where it's spelled out?
Demand to get paid 8 hours of ground rate.
This is why we have the penalties in there for air drivers setting up abuse them and make them do ground work

542thruNthru

I Believe it's ground rate for the whole time you're driving air if you del one package. The part where it becomes for the whole day is because most supplements say if you work a certain amount of time at a higher pay rate the whole day is paid at that rate.

Article 40 is confusing as all hell so maybe @BigUnionGuy can help you out.

Also I hope you filed article 17 also for penalty pay for your check being wrong.

Screenshot_20210719-105958_Adobe Acrobat.jpg