Ground salaries

13zipcodes

I just switched from a "home" route (my contractor combines ground and home together in our very rural area) to a "ground" route. Pay is the same, although my new route is more rural. Old route was 85 stops including pups. New is 60.
$13 per hour plus overtime. Average $700/week. $620 minimum weekly rate.
Paid vacation, holidays, and 2 sick days per year.
$4000 per year allowance for health related costs.
$185 per month safety bonus.
$185 per month customer service bonus.
I like my job and it is the best paying job I have ever had.

MAKAVELI

I just switched from a "home" route (my contractor combines ground and home together in our very rural area) to a "ground" route. Pay is the same, although my new route is more rural. Old route was 85 stops including pups. New is 60.
$13 per hour plus overtime. Average $700/week. $620 minimum weekly rate.
Paid vacation, holidays, and 2 sick days per year.
$4000 per year allowance for health related costs.
$185 per month safety bonus.
$185 per month customer service bonus.
I like my job and it is the best paying job I have ever had.
Is that a kool aid slurpee you're drinking?

HomeDelivery

i'm earning more than that, but not getting a paid vacation or sick days or those safety/ CS bonus (i think most of the contractors keep those bonuses to themselves)

headlight

i'm earning more than that, but not getting a paid vacation or sick days or those safety/ CS bonus (i think most of the contractors keep those bonuses to themselves)

I turn mine over to my drivers as long as they are safe/accident free/injury free/complaint free, etc. Very rare that I do not get paid the full incentive because the drivers know what kind of impact it has on their bonus if they drive like an idiot or miss pickups etc.

HomeDelivery

he's getting paid by-the-hour... did u ever cover a route where the stops-per-on-road hour is about 6 & even worse when it's peak season, dark, and snow/ice on a dirt road? I did & i felt sorry for the drivers that do this type of route when they're getting paid by-the-stop or flat rate