Grounds growth

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
So, it would be my assumption that trucks are gonna look even dirtier and the faded purple shirts I see in the terminal may even look worse....
Fear not!, the Powerful Minds of Memphis have already got the faded shirts angle covered.
They're simply going to make a grand announcement that FedEx has changed its primary color from purple to levender.

STFXG

Gixxer,

It's hard to take you seriously when you say you care about your business, but you haven't read your contract.

We lost the van wash payment years ago and we have been paying, through settlement deduction, for van wash since. Getting that money back is nice. Consider yourself lucky for not having to pay for it for so long. And you have been paying for your uniforms all along. Do you know what's on your settlement? Or did you not make it far enough in to the contract to get to that part?

Sent using BrownCafe App

STFXG

I never did call you a name. Just said you're full of it :). We pay around $13 per truck. Have to clean the windshield when you leave the water spots are so bad. Glad to see it go! But trucks were far dirtier before it was mandated. I don't think a few trucks were EVER washed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

gixxer squid

Name calling was a generalization, not personally directed at you. Now that I think about it, I think ours is actually 15, not 7.50.

The settlements used to be easier to read before the changes last year. Now our PSA is lumped with our supplement so unless your a mathematician
It's harder to figure out the precise numbers for each truck unless you want to take the dailys and do all the calculations on stops

On a positive note, we now pay marsh through credit card which gives us miles to be used rather than direct debit from settlement. However I believe there was another reason behind this change and it wasn't to benefit the contractor. I have my own theories.....

gixxer squid

We ask our drivers to have washed but sometimes there can be a line 3 deep and they just wanna go home and not wait that extra 25 minutes even though they can reconcile at end of day and put the proper green service tags while waiting, then I woke up.....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm glad to know that HomeDelivery's real name is Kay Gee.
That dude was definitely from Jersey and I know HomeD is Asian.

I'm a little late to the dance, but the idiot made a video recording of himself walking to his truck while the engine was left running. One call to the state DOT would have worked WONDERS.