Guess Upstate's Middle Name.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As a mean-ass smart :censored2: who can take out bad guys with crystal bracelets. LOL
You go girl, we will be right beside ya!!
I'm sorry, I didn't hear a thing past....

I want to keep my sheet or give me a button down shirt worn by a man and nothing else underneath.
You got more of them button down shirts? :wink2:

I love it Dizzee. Just what I had in mind. I don't waste time on throwing punches, I shoot first and ask questions later. :happy-very:

I want to keep my sheet or give me a button down shirt worn by a man and nothing else underneath.

My Angel alter ego needs coveralls, Carhart please (worn
commando), Harley Boots, a nice shiny wrench in my hand and a dab of grease on my cheek. A huge red tool chest in the background...and me on the creeper.
Sweet, a smart blonde that doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!!!!

Dizzee can have me checking the Mustang's for cut brake lines and other things bad people would do to harm the Angel's.

Charlie would have me planting bugs and other devices of undercoverism.

The DA (David Arnold) would be meeting with me on a regular basis, sorta a modern "huggy bear without the fur." (He is the law.)

David Kevin would be my afternoon delight.

Keeping inmind that Fethrs and Dilli are the brains and the beauty.

I am the token blonde on the series.

I do have a question, though. You are going to share the guys with us (Fethr & myself) aren't you? Your regular meeting with DA could be a 'free for all' (well us anyway) meeting? Ya know, sort of a weekly conference so we can keep up with what is going on undercovers. :happy-very:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I do have a question, though. You are going to share the guys with us (Fethr & myself) aren't you? Your regular meeting with DA could be a 'free for all' (well us anyway) meeting? Ya know, sort of a weekly conference so we can keep up with what is going on undercovers. :happy-very:

Share?

You betcha!!!
I would never keep the good stuff all to myself.
Undercovers?
That is why I order so much bedding.

Provided the boys can keep up with us??:happy-very:

fethrs

Yes Upstate, but don't you realize that some dreams come true?

In dreams there's no judging, everything is right.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes Upstate, but don't you realize that some dreams come true?

In dreams there's no judging, everything is right.
And in rare cases in real life there is no judgements. And yes dreams do come true, unfortunately sometimes it is only part of the dream that comes tru. Not all of it. :dissapointed:
The best part about that is there is no one there to judge our performances.

The bad part about that is there is no one there.

Don't give up, not that you would. Things happen, you just never know when. It is as it should be right now. :happy2: