Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

Poop Head

Judge me.
The person they hired to be in charge of the guns on set, smh she looks like I couldn’t even trust her to hand out named cups of coffee at starbucks.
Wierd that an anti gun producer/director/actor would hire someone so clearly inept to play such a crucial safety role in the production...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Got to reclassify it as a Covid death now....
Because of COVID-19 safety protocols, Gutierrez Reed set up three prop guns on a cart outside Bonanza Creek Ranch’s church set, the focus of the search warrant. Halls did not know live rounds were in the gun that he handed to Baldwin, and Halls yelled “cold gun,” according to the affidavit.

El Correcto

god is dead
Got to reclassify it as a Covid death now....
Because of COVID-19 safety protocols, Gutierrez Reed set up three prop guns on a cart outside Bonanza Creek Ranch’s church set, the focus of the search warrant. Halls did not know live rounds were in the gun that he handed to Baldwin, and Halls yelled “cold gun,” according to the affidavit.
So they just leave gun piles lying around cause of the super dangerous sniffles.
These :censored2:ers are so gosh darn retarded I can’t stand it.

Box Ox

As for the Baldwin accident. I trust the system . Bringing the matter to a just conclusion is a slow deliberate, step by step process designed to avoid a rush to judgement as you obviously are.

What all of the Alec Baldwin condemnation in this thread is actually about:

6.jpeg
7.jpeg

:)

Box Ox

There it is.
Good, Good.

Indeed. It's why Donald Trump Jr is selling "guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people" shirts right now. This is his chance to get back at Baldwin for being mean to his daddy on SNL and also make some money off of Trumpees who are just as butthurt about it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Indeed. It's why Donald Trump Jr is selling "guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people" shirts right now. This is his chance to get back at Baldwin for being mean to his daddy on SNL while also making some money off of Trumpees who are just as butthurt about it.
Plenty of other reasons to go after Baldwin. Few of them have anything to do with Trump.

oldngray

nowhere special
You didn't need to mention Trump for it to be your true motivation for Alec Baldwin condemnation. But I did need to mention Trump to point it out. :)
No, you assume Trump is the reason despite lack of proof. When it isn't. It is because Baldwin is a notorious anti gun blowhard who thinks he is above the law. Look at the title of this thread again.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What all of the Alec Baldwin condemnation in this thread is actually about
I have no problem admitting that Baldwin’s stupid bits about President Trump brought hatred down on him because of both subject matter and his egotistical attitude about it off camera.
It wasn’t just a comedy but, it was his “message” about his personal hatred for President Trump.

I didn’t like it at all, so yeah, that’s ONE reason that I despise him and his attitude about himself.

His :censored2: eating attitude ended up killing someone and I hope he gets nailed for it.

There’s an old saying:

“Fork him”!!

Box Ox

I have no problem admitting that Baldwin’s stupid bits about President Trump brought hatred down on him because of both subject matter and his egotistical attitude about it off camera.
It wasn’t just a comedy but, it was his “message” about his personal hatred for President Trump.

I didn’t like it at all, so yeah, that’s ONE reason that I despise him and his attitude about himself.

Fair enough. :)