Gun Control Advocate-Actor Alec Baldwin Shoots Two People, Killing One

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Misleading headline much Wally? Makes it look like he pulled the trigger twice.
Jumping to Baldwin’s defense already?
LOL…. He made a living making fun of Trump; he's not laughing anymore. I hope he goers to prison and pays all of his net worth to his victim and his victim's family!

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Let's just hope he actually gets prosecuted. Way too many gun "accidents" are never prosecuted.

There are no gun accidents. All gun accidents are criminal negligence and should be treated that way.

oldngray

nowhere special
Let's just hope he actually gets prosecuted. Way too many gun "accidents" are never prosecuted.

There are no gun accidents. All gun accidents are criminal negligence and should be treated that way.
Always negligence but not always to criminal level. This does look like a case of criminal negligence. Everyone is trying their hardest to blame someone else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder why he was pointing the gun away from the scene and towards the crew? Not saying it was intentional, but it does say that he wasn't careful with it because he believed it was harmless.
Anyone in his industry has to be aware of prop gun hazards, no?

oldngray

nowhere special
I imagine most actors don't give it much thought. Some union guy is supposed to take care of such things. That might not get him absolved from liability though.
Most of the union guys walked off the set because of unsafe conditions. Baldwin was trying to get by as cheap as possible making the movie.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Always negligence but not always to criminal level. This does look like a case of criminal negligence. Everyone is trying their hardest to blame someone else.
Some union related issues too. Lots of allegations will be made to gain advantage.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
248428894_4629426653761109_7942185935668977464_n.jpg

I wonder why he was pointing the gun away from the scene and towards the crew? Not saying it was intentional, but it does say that he wasn't careful with it because he believed it was harmless.
Because he's Alec Baldwin and he thinks he's hot :censored2:!
Just a :censored2: liberal that no one can be safe around.

He'll probably get a high dollar lawyer and some other pathetic liberals to cry on his behalf and get hit with a "settled for an undisclosed amount"...

That's what wealthy liberals do!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Maybe the scene was a first person view of getting shot? Stop over analyzing this.

wilberforce15

Note: This is also a diversity/feminism/nepotism story.

The head armorer didn't know squat about guns, but was hired because she was a female and was the daughter of another hollywood armorer type.

Totally incompetent. And totally hired. Like most diversity hires.

over9five

Staff member
I was reading earlier how Baldwin kept saying Cheney should go to prison for accidently wounding his hunting companion. Hope he feels the same way about himself.