Gun toting Neanderthals - Order your Confederate Battle flag

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Better get your supply of the Confederate Battle flag before Amazon pulls them down

Conf Flag.jpg

wkmac

I've ordered a new flag for our home which seems to me works perfect. To those whom seek to harm us, it sez we will cut you up and eat you and those who are friends, pull up a chair for dinner and pass the gravy!

Johney

I know someone who has an original from the civil war. It's quite beat up but it's real. Was in some guys family since the war. Got it for $75 about 35 years ago.

MAKAVELI

Explain please.
Maybe Chumley can explain while he's blaming the victims for being victims.
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/06...ms-sat-there-and-waited-their-turn-to-be-shot
We're focusing on the wrong thing here. We need to be focusing on the nine families that are left and see that this doesn't happen again. These people sat in there and waited their turn to be shot. That's sad. If somebody in there with a means of self-defense could have stopped this and we'd have less funerals than we're having ... I mean you got one skinny person shooting their gun, you know, I mean, we need to take, do what we can.

And there you have it. The nine victims, murdered by a racist who revered the Confederate flag, just sat there and let themselves be killed because they didn't have the foresight to pack heat for their Bible class. So long may the glorious symbol of oppression and hate wave. Because apparently the victims were just asking for it.

Disgusting.