Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
what guns can we ban that will fix our ills?
Now this is a topic.

Are we talking caliber wars here...

Or models that were produced that just don't fit any purpose...

Or design is so horrible you wonder why YouTubers spend so much money to make it function the way others do out of the box?

tourists24

But if we just banned guns the violence would stop. Right? lol. I especially like the ones that say they don't won't guns banned, just don't allow anyone to carry them outside of their homes....

Thebrownblob

I have an idea! Ban NO guns! Argument over.
If more people carried guns the shootings would drop.
1653744788438.png
This sign is the most dangerous sign ever. Tells criminals where the soft target is.

But if we just banned guns the violence would stop. Right? lol. I especially like the ones that say they don't won't guns banned, just don't allow anyone to carry them outside of their homes....
Well they ban guns is still wouldn't stop people using pressure cooking bombs for the Boston Marathon or the fertilizer bombs they use for Oklahoma City bombing.
If People's intent is to truly try to harm and kill people they will find a way.

How many times has somebody intentionally ran into a crowd of people with their vehicle?

Or hijacket plane like they did during 911 and flight into a high-rise office building.

rickyb

u guys are losing your freedom when u cant even have a former president give a speech in front of an audience with loaded guns

Serf

Even though I’m branded as a rightie, If the law only allowed citizens to own single shot rifle, double barrel shotgun, and no handguns, I’d prob be ok with that.

Box Ox

Even though I’m branded as a rightie, If the law only allowed citizens to own single shot rifle, double barrel shotgun, and no handguns, I’d prob be ok with that.

I dunno, man. I'd hate to be ramming powder and shot down the barrel of my rifle when some criminal who's not interested in following the law takes me out with his semiautomatic.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I have been to public gun shows at the same venue that this NRA convention is being held. You CAN carry a gun on your person, but you must not have any ammo in it. Sometimes they zip tie your your weapon so it won't function. It is a city owned building, so They cannot prevent the legal carry. This is a NRA members only convention. The only reason there are no weapons of any kind allowed this time is because the Secret Service over ruled Texas law and ordered it. Some city and government owned places in Texas post signage that prevent open and conceal carry (Texas penal code 30.07 and 30.06), but they don't have the authority to do so. There is a county park near me that I sometimes fish and walk in that had it posted along with other no-no's. The no guns allowed part of the sign was recently painted over after a challenge. Any business can prohibit gun carry on their premises, but must have proper signage. They must be in both English and Spanish. The lettering and background must be in contrasting colors, with the lettering being at least 1" tall, and being posted in a conspicuous place at all entrances.