Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

Serf

Why is this? Do you think this would solve the problem?
If you legit went almost full UK/Australia and only had certain small caliber hunting rifles or shotguns, it would still takes years if not decades to confiscate all the guns in this country. So no. Not entirely. The US has a spiritual rot and decay in its society, that’s why School shooting and soaring Autism rates are a unique American gift bestowed to us by the universe.

Serf

I dunno, man. I'd hate to be ramming powder and shot down the barrel of my rifle when some criminal who's not interested in following the law takes me out with his semiautomatic.
I totally agree. I’m just saying. It would take too long to grab all the guns in the USA. But hypothetically if we’re talking single action bolt 1 shot rifles, fire away like it’s Stalingrand.hah.

tourists24

If you legit went almost full UK/Australia and only had certain small caliber hunting rifles or shotguns, it would still takes years if not decades to confiscate all the guns in this country. So no. Not entirely. The US has a spiritual rot and decay in its society, that’s why School shooting and soaring Autism rates are a unique American gift bestowed to us by the universe.
Not to mention violates the whole notion of a 2nd Amendment. If people want guns gone then just do away with the 2nd Amendment. Then confiscate away. But I think we both know how that route would go. Your second point is correct though. We can still keep our guns; it's the decaying of our society. Taking guns away won't change killing

Box Ox

I totally agree. I’m just saying. It would take too long to grab all the guns in the USA. But hypothetically if we’re talking single action bolt 1 shot rifles, fire away like it’s Stalingrand.hah.

@rickyb ’s people probably know where we could find a bunch of old Soviet stock Mosin-Nagants.

Serf

Not to mention violates the whole notion of a 2nd Amendment. If people want guns gone then just do away with the 2nd Amendment. Then confiscate away. But I think we both know how that route would go. Your second point is correct though. We can still keep our guns; it's the decaying of our society. Taking guns away won't change killing
That’s just it. You cannot simply edit the 2A. It’s just wholesale poo going on right now. I would be a fan of legalized dueling with musket pistols. Maybe even Derringers.

Thebrownblob

1653777503989.gif