Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Even though I’m branded as a rightie, If the law only allowed citizens to own single shot rifle, double barrel shotgun, and no handguns, I’d prob be ok with that.
Somebody from the nra will be in touch shortly to help get your head right

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you legit went almost full UK/Australia and only had certain small caliber hunting rifles or shotguns, it would still takes years if not decades to confiscate all the guns in this country. So no. Not entirely. The US has a spiritual rot and decay in its society, that’s why School shooting and soaring Autism rates are a unique American gift bestowed to us by the universe.

Soaring autism rates
That’s kinda out of left field

Thebrownblob

That too might help. But again, we’ve HEARD time and time again, mental health and arm the teachers. Well? Why isn’t it happening?
Mental health is tough bro, ever dealt with someone who has that problem? Arming teachers? I don’t know maybe none of them feel comfortable. No easy answers and throwing money at a problem doesn’t always solve it.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Even though I’m branded as a rightie, If the law only allowed citizens to own single shot rifle, double barrel shotgun, and no handguns, I’d prob be ok with that.

Who branded you a right? Because you ain't.

Military grade drones are the rage today.
Uh, oh. Shhhh. Soon they will be called, "assault drones ".
The entire "assault rifle " description is emotional nonsense. ANYTHING can be labeled "assault" this or that. The American public is dumber after every 1/2 of msm viewing.

vantexan

Mental health is tough bro, ever dealt with someone who has that problem? Arming teachers? I don’t know maybe none of them feel comfortable. No easy answers and throwing money at a problem doesn’t always solve it.
Throwing money at a problem doesn't always solve it but it lines a lot of Democrat pockets along the way.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Teachers aren't armed in pubic schools. Almost all teachers are liberal anyway.
IMO a willing, and enthusiastic, school administrator, at each school, should be asked if they would be willing to be armed.
Anyone that may be able to participate should keep their yap shut about their concealed weapon.
My wife was a kindergarten teacher and had to conduct lock down drills. I told her that, if I was a teacher, I'd hide a few weapons in the ceiling, ductwork or other locations totally concealed and impossible for anyone to gain access to other than myself. I imagine this happens.

Who branded you a right? Because you ain't.

Uh, oh. Shhhh. Soon they will be called, "assault drones ".
The entire "assault rifle " description is emotional nonsense. ANYTHING can be labeled "assault" this or that. The American public is dumber after every 1/2 of msm viewing.
How many hours have you been watching?

Teachers aren't armed in pubic schools. Almost all teachers are liberal anyway.
IMO a willing, and enthusiastic, school administrator, at each school, should be asked if they would be willing to be armed.
Anyone that may be able to participate should keep their yap shut about their concealed weapon.
My wife was a kindergarten teacher and had to conduct lock down drills. I told her that, if I was a teacher, I'd hide a few weapons in the ceiling, ductwork or other locations totally concealed and impossible for anyone to gain access to other than myself. I imagine this happens.
And politely ask the shooter to wait while I find my concealed weapon. Any more stupid suggestions?