Guns Banned at 2022 NRA Convention......

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Tell me you need a Barret .50 caliber rifle, dork.
Dork? Typical liberal name calling.
A cup of hot coffee thrown in someone's face is assault coffee. Your thinking is so shallow a gnat couldn't drown in it. Your behemoth SJW ego forces you to match wits where you are outgunned by miles. You can't make a cogent argument because your too emotional and your ego dictates that it's ok to spew garbage. You're a lost sole.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Yup - I it carried a much bigger sentence than even cocaine at one point. I have a friend that has a friend that spent 26 years in the fed pen for dealing pot. Got out and was on probation for 3 years after that. People have to murder an entire family before this type of sentence would be handed down.

Thebrownblob

Yup - I it carried a much bigger sentence than even cocaine at one point. I have a friend that has a friend that spent 26 years in the fed pen for dealing pot. Got out and was on probation for 3 years after that. People have to murder an entire family before this type of sentence would be handed down.
Thanks again Biden
1994 crime bill, which Biden, as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, largely wrote and shepherded through the legislative process. The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994

newfie

Also got to shoot a whole bunch of cool stuff in the Army. In addition to also playing around on ranges in remote areas. I have nothing against guns, I’m just not sure the Joe Public needs everything he is currently allowed to have.
i used to think the same thing. been a fence sitter on weapons since I got out of the army. my mindset changed with the baltimore riots. i had two kids living there. I was tracking the riots and at one point they got close to where my kids lived.
the city leadership told the police to stand down and let the rioters do what they do. If those rioters had gone into their neighborhoods no one on the legal side would have been there to help them. I've seen that happen many times with other riots in other cities.

when the legal authority subjects themselves to the will of the anarchist then its time to load up.
when that happens I want the best I can get. As a legal law abiding citizen I should have the right to buy that weapenry and store it and hope it just collects dust.
Ukrainians were told the same thing , disarm you wont need those weapons. Now what.

the irony of it all is our government telling us we dont need those weapons while we paying to give those weapons to the citizens of another country.

Serf

Dork? Typical liberal name calling.
A cup of hot coffee thrown in someone's face is assault coffee. Your thinking is so shallow a gnat couldn't drown in it. Your behemoth SJW ego forces you to match wits where you are outgunned by miles. You can't make a cogent argument because your too emotional and your ego dictates that it's ok to spew garbage. You're a lost sole.
Are you a vaccinated, NRA, Ukrainian flag waving patriot also? I was an infantryman in the US army, Iraq deployment. I’m not outgunned metaphorically speaking by miles. In fact, I’ve actually used guns. And have had people use guns against me.
When I see cops tackle parents for wanting to go inside the school where they have children in, while a school shooting is going on, that’s when I get emotional. Like wtf are you doing out here, (dork) instead of going and stopping the shooter?