guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to The Urban Dictionary ;
Ammosexuals, like many alternative lifestyle groups, have been ruthlessly attacked by hate-filled bigots who desire the eradication of individual liberty and equality, in favor of either violent mobs, might-makes-right, or tyrant kings.

Fearing violence and protests, most ammosexuals are forced to hide their biological affection from vocal and violent prejudice. Ammosexuals are frequently the target of anti-freedom laws and politicians, and are currently denied many freedoms granted to other minority groups in most nations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This week, the New York State Police finally handed over the data they have on how many state residents have registered their guns – about 23,000 people have registered a little over 44,400 weapons, suggesting widespread non-compliance.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
the GUN is still the tool of the WEAK white mans cowardice.

Like this "newly minted" 18 year old kid ?

http://fox8.com/2015/04/09/teen-arrested-after-posting-video-of-himself-waving-a-gun-at-mcdonalds/

“I had to stop at McDonald’s and charge a n**** phone. Grab some grub, bro,” Riley said in the video.

Funny.... he doesn't sound white.

Why is that ?

The best part of the story....

"When police arrived, he was still inside."

http://wkbn.com/2015/04/08/facebook-video-of-niles-teen-waving-gun-at-mcdonalds-leads-to-arrest/

I'm lovin' it. :wink2:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like this "newly minted" 18 year old kid ?

http://fox8.com/2015/04/09/teen-arrested-after-posting-video-of-himself-waving-a-gun-at-mcdonalds/

“I had to stop at McDonald’s and charge a n**** phone. Grab some grub, bro,” Riley said in the video.

Funny.... he doesn't sound white.

Why is that ?

The best part of the story....

"When police arrived, he was still inside."

http://wkbn.com/2015/04/08/facebook-video-of-niles-teen-waving-gun-at-mcdonalds-leads-to-arrest/

I'm lovin' it. :wink2:

"he doesnt sound white??"

What color do you think he sounds?

This is the real problems with guns and the families of ammosexuals... The harder they try to be protecting themselves, the more they end up endangering society as a whole.

The kids of these people are typically dumber than the parents are.

This video clearly demonstrates the ignorance of not only this kid, but his upbringing involving both his parents.

TOS.

wayfair

swollen member
"he doesnt sound white??"

What color do you think he sounds?

This is the real problems with guns and the families of ammosexuals... The harder they try to be protecting themselves, the more they end up endangering society as a whole.

This video clearly demonstrates the ignorance of not only this kid, but his upbringing involving both his parents.

TOS.

fixed it for you...

blah blah blah

Bottom rung

Ammo sexual? That's the dumbest thing I've heard yet.

Attachments

• 1435551651229.jpg
    1435551651229.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 111

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.

Again with the false statements .
How do you know that he had 2 parents ?
I demand to know where you get your " facts " .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Again with the false statements .
How do you know that he had 2 parents ?
I demand to know where you get your " facts " .

Ok baba, it was another immaculate conception, so maybe he's GOD's child, eh?

You do know it takes two people of the opposite sex to become pregnant, right? Do they teach this in the trailer park?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Again how did you come up with this fact ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Federal Judge Orders Brady Center to Pay Ammo Dealer’s Legal Fees After Dismissing Lawsuit

Oh boy, like everyone didnt see this coming from the start. Judge Richard P. Matsch is a right wing wacko, just like the 4 conservatives on the SCOTUS.

Appointed by Nixon for a vacant bench and never voted in by the people.

Of course he was going to dismiss the case, thats how it works on republican conservative benches, but you people call it justice and not judicial activism.

Just like texas, they have loser pays laws, then bring all cases in front of conservative judges who toss all the cases.

Guess who loses??

Yup, all the plaintiffs.

No big deal bro. Standard SOP for the right wing.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The case is being appealed and there, liberal judges will hear the case and most likely reverse this wingnuts ruling and it will be game on once again, and we will hear you cry JUDICIAL ACTIVISM once again.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Oh boy, like everyone didnt see this coming from the start. Judge Richard P. Matsch is a right wing wacko, just like the 4 conservatives on the SCOTUS.

Appointed by Nixon for a vacant bench and never voted in by the people.

Of course he was going to dismiss the case, thats how it works on republican conservative benches, but you people call it justice and not judicial activism.

Just like texas, they have loser pays laws, then bring all cases in front of conservative judges who toss all the cases.

Guess who loses??

Yup, all the plaintiffs.

No big deal bro. Standard SOP for the right wing.

TOS.

You just can't admit the truth. The gun banning fanatics filed a frivolous lawsuit with no chance of success just for publicity in an attempt to attack a legitimate business. The judge rightly punished the Brady group and made them pay $$$ for wasting everyones time.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Judicial Activism ?

Um, kind of like when the un-American left wingers....

Try to distort the "meaning and intent" of the 2nd amendment ?

It's an insult to our forefathers (who wrote it) and had a complete grasp of the language.

TOS, you wouldn't enjoy what you have now.... without "their" forethought.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What color is stupid ?

To me, he sounds like a product of listening to too much "gangsta rap".

Or.... hip hop music in general. (which really isn't music anyways)

Grow some balls and say what you mean.. I get so sick of you people speaking around the edges. Why the inferences?? Speak your mind bro, dont be a coward.

TOS.