guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449296925.557357.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, here's a nice fact for you, which I just seen on my national news.
Since only 1969 there has been more gun deaths in the US than all US military personnel in all wars, worldwide in all time ever, of course including the war of 1812, too.
1.5 million vs 1.4 mill.
(source: Ctv National News - tonight's edition ).

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a Ruger Mini-30, same gun as the 14 except for being chambered in 7.63x39, and I have a Nikon 3x9x40 scope on it. My eyes arent what they used to be and I really need optics nowadays.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How does one get said coupon?

http://www.gssfonline.com/

One year membership is $35 and they mail you the coupon after twelve months. The best deal is to join for two years for $60 and you get the first coupon in about a week and the second one a year later. There is a gun list price somewhere and only certain gun dealers will take them. Basically, you can buy one for almost the same discount that law enforcement/military veterans get. Gander Mountain was asking $550, Academy Sports wanted $499, some local shops were wanting $419-450.

newfie

Well, here's a nice fact for you, which I just seen on my national news.
Since only 1969 there has been more gun deaths in the US than all US military personnel in all wars, worldwide in all time ever, of course including the war of 1812, too.
1.5 million vs 1.4 mill.
(source: Ctv National News - tonight's edition ).

how many of those us deaths were engaged in unlawful activity at the time.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Psst,

I know this isnt rocket science, but the real difference between the two rifles is the size of the magazine. Maybe you believe that people can survive an assault with a 50 or 75 round clip versus a 10 round clip, but that just goes to show the stupidity of gun owners.

The .223 round is designed to KILL HUMAN BEINGS and not for target practice. The .223 is military grade ammunition and isnt designed for sport shooting, target practice or what most white people do with rounds, shoot tin cans.

These rounds have on purpose and one purpose only. TO KILL HUMANS.

Dont be idiots.

The .223 Remington is a cartridge with almost the same external dimensions as the 5.56×45mm NATO military cartridge. The name is commonly pronounced either two-two-three or two-twenty-three. It is loaded with a 0.224-inch (5.7 mm) diameter jacketed bullet, with weights ranging from 40 to 90 grains (2.6 to 5.8 g),[citation needed] though the most common loading by far is 55 grains (3.6 g).[citation needed]

While the external case dimensions are very similar, the .223 Remington and 5.56×45mm differ in both maximum pressure and chamber shape. The maximum and mean pressures for some varieties of the 5.56 (different cartridge designations have different standards) exceed the SAAMI maximum for the .223 Remington, and the methods for measuring pressures differ between NATO and SAAMI.[2] The 5.56 chamber specification has also changed since its adoption, as the current military loading (NATO SS-109 or US M855) uses longer, heavier bullets than the original loading. This has resulted in a lengthening of the throat in the 5.56 chamber. Thus, while .223 Remington ammunition can be safely fired in a rifle chambered for 5.56×45mm NATO, firing 5.56 ammunition in a .223 Remington chamber may produce pressures in excess of even the 5.56 specifications due to the shorter throat.[3]

TOS.