guns

newfie

"Think before you comment"
lol....TOS....lol.

For TOS the craziest part would be "Think" .

He is convinced that all gun owners Will turn into family killers . Its in our nature .

However since ever home has knives in it , TOS is sure those people are safe .

yea everyone knows family shootouts in the dining room are the biggest gun problem we have :)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why would having that table make any difference? Guns can be stored in a holster on your person. Under a bed, in a shoe box, in a safe, in the garage, in a book case, in a pocket, in a closet, etc, etc, .........

Think before you comment.

The idea of shooting a "my" family isnt a question in my home. I was speaking for you GUN nuts, who shoot your families time after time, year after year and the convenience of having ALL YOUR guns at the dinner table to shoot "YOUR" families all at once while everyone was eating dinner.

Less time, less mess, and the refurbishers only have to clean the dinning area, vs all the rooms in the house, which is usually the case when a domestic gun owner shoots his own family.

And for BABA, I dont have to "THINK" that all gun owners are families killers, those numbers speak for themselves year after year.

Each year, over 19,000 crazy gun owners kill themselves with their precious guns and that number keeps growing year over year.

Its only a matter of time bro. 1 out of 3 gun owners on this very board will end up either killing themselves with guns or their families, sorry, its just in the numbers and you cant escape math or insanity.

TOS.

Anthonysg0113

The idea of shooting a "my" family isnt a question in my home. I was speaking for you GUN nuts, who shoot your families time after time, year after year and the convenience of having ALL YOUR guns at the dinner table to shoot "YOUR" families all at once while everyone was eating dinner.

Less time, less mess, and the refurbishers only have to clean the dinning area, vs all the rooms in the house, which is usually the case when a domestic gun owner shoots his own family.

And for BABA, I dont have to "THINK" that all gun owners are families killers, those numbers speak for themselves year after year.

Each year, over 19,000 crazy gun owners kill themselves with their precious guns and that number keeps growing year over year.

Its only a matter of time bro. 1 out of 3 gun owners on this very board will end up either killing themselves with guns or their families, sorry, its just in the numbers and you cant escape math or insanity.

TOS.
I have my conceal and carry permit and several guns. No thought in my mind of shooting anyone in my family.

bbsam

Staff member
I have my conceal and carry permit and several guns. No thought in my mind of shooting anyone in my family.
I believe you...up until you decide that you do have thoughts of shooting people in your family. Of course you could be lying. Not like people would come on here and start confessing to contemplating murder of their family with their extensive arsenal.

Overpaid Union Thug

TOS.
You didn't answer the question. But we all know that the table was never really the issue. We all know you are scared of guns and don't respect The Second Amendment. We also know that our families are more likely to be killed by you, or the likes of you, in a car accident than by our own guns.

bbsam

Staff member
You have an extensive imagination.
Now if we could make sure you are mentally fit at all times, guard against mental illness of gun owners...maybe monitor their computer activities, personal contacts, purchases, etc., maybe we could get somewhere. Mining meta-data...not content...just "goings and comings".

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I believe you...up until you decide that you do have thoughts of shooting people in your family. Of course you could be lying. Not like people would come on here and start confessing to contemplating murder of their family with their extensive arsenal.

Exactly.

Every gun owner starts out wanting to be like "RAMBO", and starts collecting guns and ammo.. Then the family situation blows up with something terrible, and the GUN then becomes the solution to the problem.

For GUN freaks, this is the little denial they all want to conceal. Too bad for the thousands of innocent women and children who will die in this country at the hands of the latest "Rambo".

TOS.

Johney

TOS and all you other gun hating people,take a real hard look at this video. What this criminal says is true,ban guns to all legal owners and these clowns will still have them. If you feel safe in your gated community from people like this fine live in your fantasy world, me I want to be able to protect myself and family from these losers.

bbsam

Staff member
TOS and all you other gun hating people,take a real hard look at this video. What this criminal says is true,ban guns to all legal owners and these clowns will still have them. If you feel safe in your gated community from people like this fine live in your fantasy world, me I want to be able to protect myself and family from these losers.
You quote criminals and ignore biology?

moreluck

golden ticket member
piers.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gun nuts , gun freaks , killer I find all of these phrases to be offensive .
I own guns , I enjoy using them , I keep them properly cleaned , lubed and stored as required by my local laws .
I do not go about waving them at every passing car , nor do I ever intend to .
I am a law binding properly licensed and have had proper background checks done by both my local & state police . I have no criminal records .
Yet TOS and a few others seem to take great pride in to lumping all gun owners into one pile and declaring them NUTS .
I don't see them declaring all automobile owners as car nuts , nor all people who own silverware as knife nuts .
TOS continues to declare that I will kill my family with a gun , but has never met me .
Yet the chances of my family dying in a car crash are far higher given that many drivers currently using our highways & streets have no licenses and can not understand our English signs .
TOS only wants to deprive me of my rights to self protection . Maybe because TOS could never pass a proper background check and uses this forum to lash out at TOS own failures .