guns

bbsam

Staff member
Now that is just a stupid comment. I actually don't agree with everything he says pertaining to illegals but I haven't see anything from him that indicates that he is looking for a fight. To say that is just nonsense.
Yeah. He's just a nice, easy goin' fella concerned with closing the border. Only one border though. Not too concerned with the northern one.

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah. He's just a nice, easy goin' fella concerned with closing the border. Only one border though. Not too concerned with the northern one.

I don't recall him saying anything about closing the border. Maybe he did. He either wants it secured or closed. Either is fine by any rational thinking citizen of any country. And why would he be concerned with the northern border? Are Canadians pouring across it and killing Americans, killing jobs, and putting billions of dollars of financial strain on our social services and prisons?

Again...you are moving on from one thing to the other because things aren't going well. That is so telling.

Sportello

Banned
Canadians coming across the border for our health care are good for the economy.
I seriously doubt they are rushing to the USA to spend those 'Northern pesos'. On the other hand, many Americans continue to buy their medicine in the GWN.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I seriously doubt they are rushing to the USA to spend those 'Northern pesos'. On the other hand, many Americans continue to buy their medicine in the GWN.
If you need an operation in Canada, and it is not critical for you to have that surgery ASAP, you usually get put on a waiting list.

Say you have knee pain making it painful to walk, you might get put on a surgery waiting list for up to 2 years.

Sort of like waiting in line in the old USSR for toilet paper for days.

So if they are well off, they just come to the USA to have the surgery in weeks, not years.

It just cost them money to do so.