guns

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But he was responding to Obama's assertion that Chicago's crime and violence issues were specifically due to Northwest Indiana guns shows (with licensed dealers) and gunshops. On top of that, he demonstrated that there is no 'gun show' loophole. If you want to talk about private sales then talk about private sales.
C'mon Mannnnnnn!
The SPIN is where the fun is!

newfie

What the guy in the video DID, was only contact LICENSED dealers and he got what he was SUPPOSE to get, the right answers. He DIDNT approach ANY UNLICENSED dealers or private sellers at gun shows and ask any questions.

The link I provided is very clear on the issue of the gun show loopholes.

All you have to do is read.

TOS.

every gun show I've ever been to had nothing but licensed dealers. that's what the video shows.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
PalmettaSA37guns.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Every gunshop I have been to required dealers selling guns to be licensed.

Ohio doesn't have a waiting period for purchasing a gun.

They also don't require a background check for non-federally licensed dealers.

And you don't even have to be at a gun show to get these rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
just trying to help you figure out your thoughts.

I think I like the one line shots from you better, The rambling droning discourse of yours tend to ramble a touch too much.

Dude, I realize that "words" seem to get in the way of your thought processes, but heck, maybe you might learn a few things at your age if you just knew how to read.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
just trying to help you figure out your thoughts.

I think I like the one line shots from you better, The rambling droning discourse of yours tend to ramble a touch too much.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

newfie

Dude, I realize that "words" seem to get in the way of your thought processes, but heck, maybe you might learn a few things at your age if you just knew how to read.

TOS.

"Hillary good , white republicans bad" is not that difficult to read , I've found I can read straight from your handlers guide book and cut you out as the middle man.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wasn't sure what thread to post this under .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438892/Man-shoots-death-steps-Ohio-Statehouse.html
Black Lives Matter activist 'shoots himself to death on the steps of the Ohio statehouse'
  • MarShawn M. McCarrel II, 23, shot himself outside the front door of the Statehouse on Monday evening, say police
  • 'My demons won today. I'm sorry,' the young activist posted to his Facebook hours before shooting himself, according to the authorities
  • His last tweet read: 'Let the record show that I pissed on the state house before I left'

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
"Hillary good , white republicans bad" is not that difficult to read , I've found I can read straight from your handlers guide book and cut you out as the middle man.
Are you saying that TOS is supporting a white person for president?

Get him some robes.