guns

Indecisi0n

What exactly is the problem and how would you suggest fixing it?
You don't blame an inanimate object . An object by itself is not causing the issue. The problem how/why people are missing that object. You need better background checks, better health care and more support for families/children. You have people who are mentally unstable with no support out there to help guide them. Until you fix the people you won't fix the problem.

Use drugs as an example.
They keep making drug laws tougher. So what was the outcome? Overcrowded prisons. Removing the drugs reveals that you still have a broken person using them. Again until you fix that this same person will find some other way to cope with whatever underlining problem they can't deal with.

fishtm2001

You don't blame an inanimate object . An object by itself is not causing the issue. The problem how/why people are missing that object. You need better background checks, better health care and more support for families/children. You have people who are mentally unstable with no support out there to help guide them. Until you fix the people you won't fix the problem.

Use drugs as an example.
They keep making drug laws tougher. So what was the outcome? Overcrowded prisons. Removing the drugs reveals that you still have a broken person using them. Again until you fix that this same person will find some other way to cope with whatever underlining problem they can't deal with.
The NRA is reportedly warning Trump that supporting universal background checks will hurt him politically

Indecisi0n

It will be fine

I am not pulling politics into this conversation. That's where everything goes south. I am simply stating banning guns is not the solution. You think someone who is about to go on a massive killing spree says to himself "Well I really wanted to use an AR15 but those are illegal now so I can't" ? It's a joke. Criminals will still get these guys.
You know every other civilized country has fewer deaths by guns than we do, right?

rickyb

Did an illegal immigrant take over your job ?
i think high cost of living (housing, tuition, transit, etc) killed the middle class more than immigrants. plus im in favor of free movement of people across borders. i feel bad for the people who are trapped in america and canada who want to go to EU for affordable college, healthcare, and 5+ weeks vacation, and unions.

Indecisi0n

i think high cost of living (housing, tuition, transit, etc) killed the middle class more than immigrants. plus im in favor of free movement of people across borders. i feel bad for the people who are trapped in america and canada who want to go to EU for affordable college, healthcare, and 5+ weeks vacation, and unions.
While I do feel bad for them I am sorry but until you take care of "our" people we need to limit how many immigrants come in. Or they need less breaks and have to paid the same dues we do.

rickyb

While I do feel bad for them I am sorry but until you take care of "our" people we need to limit how many immigrants come in. Or they need less breaks and have to paid the same dues we do.
when i think about whats really wrong with our countries, its people in general. the man in the mirror. i noticed liberals (im not a liberal) and conservatives both blame outsiders for americas problems. we will never be taken care of until we demand it again.

Indecisi0n

when i think about whats really wrong with our countries, its people in general. the man in the mirror. i noticed liberals (im not a liberal) and conservatives both blame outsiders for americas problems. we will never be taken care of until we demand it again.
True but we are so divided as a people.