guns

quad decade guy

We dodged a bullet there. :wink-very:

Hopefully not, Californians like me (who consider leaving every day) would not be bringing crazy California policies/politics with them, hopefully. That is the reason for leaving.
Well certain policies/politics... not all. I think a lot of CA's are fleeing the personal income taxes. Keeping more of their money with say no personal income tax as in Texas. Liberals are liberal to their core except in their own money. Happy to spend others but keep their own. If they are Democrats they will vote that way there or in Texas. They have to. Democrats in Texas are just as destructive as in California. Unless they move to Texas and vote Republican, the destruction will follow.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We need more guns.
Plenty of guns out there , the problems is not enough ammo.
Got any ammo you're not planning on using, sell it.
I have a box of 50 rounds that I got 2 years ago for $8.99, today it sells for 7 times that.
Most stores limit everyone to only getting a box or 2, if they have any in stock.

Indecisi0n

Plenty of guns out there , the problems is not enough ammo.
Got any ammo you're not planning on using, sell it.
I have a box of 50 rounds that I got 2 years ago for $8.99, today it sells for 7 times that.
Most stores limit everyone to only getting a box or 2, if they have any in stock.
Box of 50 9mm is going for $40.00 around here, crazy !

vantexan

Liberals are liberal to their core except in their own money. Happy to spend others but keep their own.
My brother is about as liberal as they get and this describes him to a t. Always trying to find out what other family members make and always happy to let us help our mother but won't give a dime even though he's debt free and making more than any of us.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My brother is about as liberal as they get and this describes him to a t. Always trying to find out what other family members make and always happy to let us help our mother but won't give a dime even though he's debt free and making more than any of us.
Want a good joke?
Check out Joe Biden's tax returns.
He collects rent from the Secret Service Agents who live on his property that are assigned to protect him.
And give almost nothing to charity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Felon in Waiting.
That is what many Massachusetts residents are.
When the State AG redefined decades old gun laws to create a policy more to her liking, she automatically created Felons in Waiting.
Anyone in the past who had transferred a weapon under the old policy were not grandfathered in.
And since the State AG is not going to try anyone currently in a court of Law, she instead wants to hold this over everyone's head.
Just like when bumper stocks were banned.
No one came looking for them.
But everyone should watch their steps, commit any offense that a politician does not agree with.
And suddenly you find out that additional charges have been placed upon you.
Biden and Harris could be planning on doing the same.
They would not necessarily need to physically come for your guns.

Felon in Waiting.
That is what many Massachusetts residents are.
When the State AG redefined decades old gun laws to create a policy more to her liking, she automatically created Felons in Waiting.
Anyone in the past who had transferred a weapon under the old policy were not grandfathered in.
And since the State AG is not going to try anyone currently in a court of Law, she instead wants to hold this over everyone's head.
Just like when bumper stocks were banned.
No one came looking for them.
But everyone should watch their steps, commit any offense that a politician does not agree with.
And suddenly you find out that additional charges have been placed upon you.
Biden and Harris could be planning on doing the same.
They would not necessarily need to physically come for your guns.
Yes Massachusetts has a Republican Governor. A GOP Governor is going to bring high crime. Look at the Deep South states, always have GOP Governor and always tops in crime.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes Massachusetts has a Republican Governor. A GOP Governor is going to bring high crime. Look at the Deep South states, always have GOP Governor and always tops in crime.
Gov. Baker (R) has TDS.
He has openly spoken out against President Trump.
Massachusetts has had many GOP governors , every few held any real power since Massachusetts is a one party rule state ( D).
But my post was about the (D) State AG who decided that she knows the laws better than any of the other AGs who served before her.
And how the incoming administration could use the same tactic to suit their needs also.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1610744753380.png

This is Gov. Romney signing the democrats healthcare law.
The men in the photo , all democrats, have either died since then or are serving time in prison.

Gov. Baker (R) has TDS.
He has openly spoken out against President Trump.
Massachusetts has had many GOP governors , every few held any real power since Massachusetts is a one party rule state ( D).
But my post was about the (D) State AG who decided that she knows the laws better than any of the other AGs who served before her.
And how the incoming administration could use the same tactic to suit their needs also.
Again Baker is a Republican. Theres not an AG in any state more powerful than a Governor. Ttku

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How Kennedy could go on like nothing happened at Chappaquiddick always amazed me. What a loser.
My father helped to start JFK' career in politics , but my mother always hated Teddie ( for cheating on his Spanish test while at Harvard ).

Locals claim that Teddie wasn't the driver.
He took the blame because his brother Robert was.
Mary Jo Kopechne worked for Robert.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again Baker is a Republican. Theres not an AG in any state more powerful than a Governor. Ttku
Republican governors in Massachusetts hold little real power.
They are there only because the Beacon Hill Mob does not want to show themselves as too greedy.

Of the total of 74 governors; 1 National Republican, 31 Republicans, 6 Democratic-Republican and 19 Democratic.

Last edited: