Guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1674440640636.png

Gotta Go

bbsam

Staff member
Yep that’s what the criminals do they drive to the good neighborhoods where the good stuff is. They’re not gonna steal from the hood. Nothing good to steal Lol
Actually are you sure that’s supported by actual data? I’ve always been under the impression that most crime is far more localized than that.

bbsam

Staff member
Uh huh 19 year olds are adults as well, Don’t we give them rifles and missiles to kill people all over the world by 18?
Do you think at the end of basic training an 18 year old is simply handed weapons and told, “Don’t shoot your eye out kid!”? Nope. It’s all highly scrutinized. One might even say well regulated.

Thebrownblob

Do you think at the end of basic training an 18 year old is simply handed weapons and told, “Don’t shoot your eye out kid!”? Nope. It’s all highly scrutinized. One might even say well regulated.
What does that have to do with it? The point is they’re adults. Not Children.
At 15 years old, I was a marksman third class I had won two target rifle tournaments. I wasn’t in the service. No I just handed me a weapon. As usual your assumptions are just that assumptions, and really none of your business.
Columbia v. Heller,

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Actually are you sure that’s supported by actual data? I’ve always been under the impression that most crime is far more localized than that.
What type of crime are you talking about? Shooting each other to death in in your much beloved liberal enclaves? Yes. And the majority of them are doing it with guns that bought of a trunk of a car.

bbsam

Staff member
What does that have to do with it? The point is they’re adults. Not Children.
At 15 years old, I was a marksman third class I had won two target rifle tournaments. I wasn’t in the service. No I just handed me a weapon. As usual your assumptions are just that assumptions, and really none of your business.
Columbia v. Heller,
Yea for you. What caliber are you anyway? Because you sure are triggered today.😀

Thebrownblob

Yea for you. What caliber are you anyway? Because you sure are triggered today.😀
Nah it just gets tiring listening to people such as yourself who I know has and enjoy weapons but only feels they’re capable, not anyone else. I have some liberal friends who own quite a few AR 15 aK-47s, etc. and they actually feel guilty for owning them. L O L. Curious to me because none of my weapons have ever been used to kill or shoot anyone, so it has nothing to do with the weapon. It’s a societal and mental issue imo.

Thebrownblob

I’m talking about all crime. And maybe you’d like to simply provide supporting data for your assertion instead of acting like a jerk.
Well, I’m pretty sure you and I both know high crime areas are just that, high crime. Drugs and gang activity generally stay in those areas. Smart thieves leave those areas to steal the good stuff. Just like anything stats and numbers don’t tell the whole story And can be used
Quit a few different ways. And I’ll have you know it’s not an act 😂.