Guns

Thebrownblob

Liberals get owned again.
Just exercising his second ammendment rights.
California? And they got some pretty strict unconstitutional gun laws there. I guess they don’t work anyway. And the guy will probably get probation since they’re soft on crime. I don’t know what you want.🤷‍♂️

newolddude

California? And they got some pretty strict unconstitutional gun laws there. I guess they don’t work anyway. And the guy will probably get probation since they’re soft on crime. I don’t know what you want.🤷‍♂️
There’s nothing I want except even a very minor admission that the idolization/worship of guns has led to events like this and that death tolls have increased because of higher capacity/more rapid firing weapons.

Thebrownblob

There’s nothing I want except even a very minor admission that the idolization/worship of guns has led to events like this and that death tolls have increased because of higher capacity/more rapid firing weapons.
Nope there’s been weapons for years and years. We used to have rifles at our school for the rifle team we had people display Rifles in their vehicles Proudly displayed in windows. Never really incidents like this. This has nothing to do with the weapons this has to do with the degradation of our society brought forth by liberal ideology of no family all power to the state. Enjoy.

newolddude

Nope there’s been weapons for years and years. We used to have rifles at our school for the rifle team we had people display Rifles in their vehicles Proudly displayed in windows. Never really incidents like this. This has nothing to do with the weapons this has to do with the degradation of our society brought forth by liberal ideology of no family all power to the state. Enjoy.
So these shootings are the fault of liberals, the court system and lack of enough prisons?

Thebrownblob

So these shootings are the fault of liberals, the court system and lack of enough prisons?
The first one, yes, the other two probably not. The idea that you have that maybe I’m a strict conservative is incorrect. Remember the prison system was bolstered by your current president. He Enjoyed putting Brown people in prison said their were animals.

Thebrownblob

The idea that prisons.would stop Shootings like this is erroneous. Most of these people are certifiably insane, and the vast majority of them have been driven to insanity by the pharmaceutical companies, and healthcare industry. The prison is not a deterrent. Most of These people don’t live in reality anymore they live in a chemically induced psychosis.

vantexan

People hopped up on drugs, violent video games and movies. What could go wrong? Hollywood says get rid of guns but balks at getting rid of extremely violent entertainment. Desensitized young men with no moral compass because liberals are fighting tooth and nail to get rid of religion, to indoctrinate kids against the country, to get rid of traditional families with traditional roles of men and women. Even trying to destroy the notion of what exactly constitutes what is male and female. What could go wrong?

Gotta Go

We have a description of the gun, description of the getaway car (Orange BMW), but only description of the shooter is male. I guess there was a biologist present.

Gotta Go

1674405893190.png