Guy took my cars, now i'm set adrift.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Awhile back they moved this guys cars with more seniority to the slide, he didn't want to go to slide so they gave him mine. Nobody likes him because he is slow, always stacks out and runs his mouth too much but he is always quick to the grievance. So now they tell me, "they don't have a place for me", so I have been just going from slide to slide wherever they need someone. My question, can't they just do the same for me? Let me take someone's cars with less seniority and have that guy be a drifter?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Awhile back they moved this guys cars with more seniority to the slide, he didn't want to go to slide so they gave him mine. Nobody likes him because he is slow, always stacks out and runs his mouth too much but he is always quick to the grievance. So now they tell me, "they don't have a place for me", so I have been just going from slide to slide wherever they need someone. My question, can't they just do the same for me? Let me take someone's cars with less seniority and have that guy be a drifter?
Who cares? Same work wherever you are. Punch in, work, punch out.

oldngray

nowhere special
giphy.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

No