Had a Amazon Package delivered today

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Next Day Air Saturday Delivery can't be cheap.
The shipping had to be more expensive than the total value of the contents of the package.
Normally Saturday Amazon delivery is handled by the Post Office.
I order a lot of stuff from Amazon and a lot is delivered on Saturday.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Next Day Air Saturday Delivery can't be cheap.
The shipping had to be more expensive than the total value of the contents of the package.
Normally Saturday Amazon delivery is handled by the Post Office.
I order a lot of stuff from Amazon and a lot is delivered on Saturday.
Nah man you don’t realize how big their discount is

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
AAB902A9-6813-4DFC-9D56-988003D48D9D.jpeg

nice amount of cocaine could fit in that....mang!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Amazon delivered a $5.99 camera cable to my house last Sunday. I don't see how its possible to make a profit doing that.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lots of competition has popped up over the years. Amazon is a different animal with lots of money. Hopefully UPS figures it out
Unfortunately UPS has scared many of our customers away with poor customer service. There are many businesses within my center delivery area that had delivery before 11am , now we are showing up at 3pm, even though before the 5pm cut off this is angering many customers...thanks Orion! :lol::lol::lol:

Dough99

Unfortunately UPS has scared many of our customers away with poor customer service. There are many businesses within my center delivery area that had delivery before 11am , now we are showing up at 3pm, even though before the 5pm cut off this is angering many customers...thanks Orion! :lol::lol::lol:
That is why I laugh at their face when they ask to get some leads. How about we treat better the ones we got.

bbsam

Staff member
WAGN