Had a Amazon Package delivered today

Overpaid Union Thug

Amazon once fully developed will take over UPS and Fedex, UPS will not survive on hello-fresh deliveries forever!
I am surprised we haven’t lost hello fresh yet. They come out of a couple of different states. Texas and New Jersey. The ones from New Jersey are damaged more often than not. Between them, Thrive, Amazon pantry, and a couple of other smaller food shippers, my truck is often half full of food.........and furniture.

dudebro

Amazon delivered a $5.99 camera cable to my house last Sunday. I don't see how its possible to make a profit doing that.
The cable was really 37 cents and the "free shipping" cost $5.62. But people think it's great if you just charge them 6 bucks for the cable.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
And if you went to Best buy it would probably cost $20

True but it's unlikely it would be a Chinese knockoff. Best Buy will also price match legit online stores

I need a bigger Micro SD card for my phone and looked on Amazon one night. For every 5 star review I read, there was a 1 star with pictures of the card they received from China that barely worked. It's sad when a businesses reviews have to tell you how to spot if your new item is a fake!

5-star phonies: Inside the fake Amazon review complex

I think this will be a huge issue within a few years.

True but it's unlikely it would be a Chinese knockoff. Best Buy will also price match legit online stores

I need a bigger Micro SD card for my phone and looked on Amazon one night. For every 5 star review I read, there was a 1 star with pictures of the card they received from China that barely worked. It's sad when a businesses reviews have to tell you how to spot if your new item is a fake!

Amazon isn't always the cheapest. I git some phone accessories way cheaper directly from the manufacturer.

Overpaid Union Thug

And if you went to Best buy it would probably cost $20

Amazon isn't always the cheapest. I git some phone accessories way cheaper directly from the manufacturer.
I'm serious. I saved a lot of money by not getting it through Amazon.

I’ve been using Amazon as a price matching tool for years. I would only order from Amazon if it was substantially cheaper. It’s gotten easier because now stores such Best Buy price match as well. Walmart has been backing away from it though. For me Amazon has pretty much been relegated to my go-to spot for items I can’t find anywhere else online or locally.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Years ago Staple had their own delivery service, run mostly by former UPS employees.
I knew they were in trouble when I ordered 3 small Epson replacement cartridges and each came in a separate box, one a day.

I’ve been using Amazon as a price matching tool for years. I would only order from Amazon if it was substantially cheaper. It’s gotten easier because now stores such Best Buy price match as well. Walmart has been backing away from it though. For me Amazon has pretty much been relegated to my go-to spot for items I can’t find anywhere else online or locally.
I only buy a few things from them, I don't even have an account. I let my wife or kids order it for me.

JL 0513

Amazon is often more expensive but people just still go there automatically. Amazon is best used to find harder to find stuff. They just have everything.

I have found ordering off Walmart is usually cheaper and they also ship next day (free with minimal purchase) without the need of a [Prime] membership. They just aren't as vast in their product availability.

Amazon is often more expensive but people just still go there automatically. Amazon is best used to find harder to find stuff. They just have everything.

I have found ordering off Walmart is usually cheaper and they also ship next day (free with minimal purchase) without the need of a [Prime] membership. They just aren't as vast in their product availability.
You definitely have to price shop.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
bought this
81Q5r77VcRL._SL1500_.jpg

and this

61uSmqz9e-L._SL1042_.jpg

and had it delivered today on fathers day so i can make these
IMG_0387.JPG

Star B

White Lightening
nah, your cheap cable, .37 cent cable, $1.80/postage to the post office (or less), and the rest is overhead/profit. the post office is still very cheap for first class parcels.

Ghost in the Darkness

The management at UPS is at an all time low... and getting worse. They are unable and/or unwilling to fix what is broken. Late air nearly everyday, leaving the building at almost 10 a.m.. Even the center manager makes comments out loud about the frustration with the way things are going.

BottomFeeder909

The cable was really 37 cents and the "free shipping" cost $5.62. But people think it's great if you just charge them 6 bucks for the cable.

the United States postal Service can do it so cheap because they're better at the game than most. United States postal Service freight moves on regularly scheduled airlines and as filler on Federal Express aircraft.