hall Hosting A Rally in Toledo on Sunday

TimeForChange

I went to a rally. Ken asked specifically for us not to tape him. He wanted to tell us everything. Said he didn't want the company to know our strategy. Said he didn't want it on YouTube. He said you can bet for sure the company won't tell us or have their plan on video on YouTube.

Ken was also there in person, no teleconference crap.

As if UPS never would have thought to have some spies go to a few of the well publicized rallies and listen in and report back.

BrownBlue

New Jack
Saw him in Seattle. If anyone filmed it, I'd say it would have been a bit dangerous for spies. Beings the room was packed full with our brothers and sisters. Lots of excitement in that room. We are very united!

QKRSTKR

As if UPS never would have thought to have some spies go to a few of the well publicized rallies and listen in and report back.
That's fine, if it happens it happens. Still different than a video.

One thing I took away from the meeting is how knowledgable Ken is about ups. Some of the same things I think about or wonder, he also thinks about but knows the answers. He has a lot of resources and access to a lot of UPS info. UPS can't pull the wool over this guys eyes.

UnloadDrone

Disgruntled...
Ken had great energy in speaking for a guy who just travel to all those cities in two days. Was nice to hear that the guy negotiating and I are basically on the same page. "The more they make, the more we take in negotiations!"