Handicap parking ticket

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I swear I see more "handicapped" people parking in handicapped spots that can walk much easier than I can. I'm not joking.

Not all handicaps are visible but I do agree that there are those who park there that shouldn't.

The father of one of our drivers will park in a handicapped spot whether his wife, who was involved in a horrific accident several years ago, is in the car or not.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
judging the real need is not a perfect science. I have no real need therefore I stay out of them... pretty simple

Well then I guess I need to get me a handicap placard after the surgery I had didn't really help with my pain while walking.

Smokin

I swear I see more "handicapped" people parking in handicapped spots that can walk much easier than I can. I'm not joking.
Don't judge, my husband had pneumonia and is now suffering from lack of lung capacity and yes walking winds him especially walking up 150 steps twice a day. So don't judge from the outside the problem may be on the inside.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't judge, my husband had pneumonia and is now suffering from lack of lung capacity and yes walking winds him especially walking up 150 steps twice a day. So don't judge from the outside the problem may be on the inside.
Most are faking, or are real obese, which is a personal problem, not a handicap.