Happy Birthday Moreluck!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, we just got back a little bit ago and I was surprised to see this thread. Thanks for all the good wishes. I especially liked the Paul McCartney video....thanks Rod.

Weird thing happened on the drive back today. On the I-15 around Norco, the back window (it's a hatch type window) in the back door of the Tahoe totally exploded/imploded. The sound scared us and we don't know why it broke, but it first appeared like a million little pieces and then it busted. Really weird!

The gambling gods were good to me on my b-day. I hit 7 out of 7 numbers on a $1 keno bet and won $7000.00 within an hour of my arrival !! Later in the evening I hit $1300.00 on a 10-play poker machine. I also had a small hit on 4-card keno...5 out of 5 numbers for $800. That was a good day !!

Had my daughter & her family come over to Guadalajara Mex. Restaurant for a big dinner that night.

Oh yeah, Bob was playing a $1 poker machine and it was eating the $$$, so he downed his bet from the normal $5 to $3 and then he hit a royal flush. He won $1200 and not the $4000 a max bet would pay. My philosophy is, play the denomination you are most comfortable with playing "max bet" on. That's how I roll!

We had the suite comped, all our meals comped and our slot host said for my b-day to go to their gift shop and get anything I wanted. It's not a huge gift shop, but I saw an oversized reed diffuser (looked like art work) that I wanted, so they picked up that tab too.

It was a fun, fun time for us. :happy2:
Joyce

P

pickup

I am glad that you had a good time. I like that advice about your what your "max bet" should be.