Happy Bithday Americans and America our beloved nation.

floridays

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Can anyone on this board truthfully digest the meaning, the intent of our founders, this statement is without doubt the best opening statement of any prosecution ever offered,
it is an initial statement of fact, a case to be built, following, to support this premise.

The defendant is the Crown, England, our forebears.

Last edited:

floridays

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

If there is any, honest intelligence on this board, I'd like to hear it, drop all political affiliation, respond according to your feelings, knowledge or intelligence and ability to dissect written declaration and exactly how our country wallows in it's current state.

bacha29

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

If there is any, honest intelligence on this board, I'd like to hear it, drop all political affiliation, respond according to your feelings, knowledge or intelligence and ability to dissect written declaration and exactly how our country wallows in it's current state.
Another self proclaimed constitutional scholar. So tell me just what are your credentials? Do you have a juris degree and taken a bar exam? How many states are you licensed to practice law in? How many constitutional cases have you argued in a court of law?

floridays

Another self proclaimed constitutional scholar. So tell me just what are your credentials? Do you have a juris degree and taken a bar exam? How many states are you licensed to practice law in? How many constitutional cases have you argued in a court of law?
Yes, yes and none currently. I'm glad the direct question has finally been asked. I don't practice currently.
No constitutional cases argued, however; I'm guessing I may have a better grasp on the Constitution than you do Sir.

It's amazing to me a citizen of this great country cannot applaud the founding documents and principles of our nation. I included the ingrates as your self.

I offered no attack with this topic or thread, leave it to your type of clown to attack personally on the very offering of the basics of our Republic and the initial document.

Take me on on all things legal, tell your squimish lefty's that have blocked me to bring it on.
Time to sever some nuts, assuming you clowns have the balls.

And my typical statement that sets yurasses on fire...... You got that?

floridays

You must have been trying to PO the LibTurds on here with this Thread title.
Actually no, you can read what I offered personally.
The bulk was simply our, (I say our, it belongs to all citizens,) Declaration.

I'm old, tired of
bsbullf.gif
, lots of these clowns think they have a big battle to fight, manufactured crisis.
They should try my shoes on, but I'm the happy one.
God bless you old man, this country is in dire straits when real men leave the scene. I joke and poke constantly but it is getting very serious.
I'd hate to be them when they finally force us out of the corner.

Floridays
or
Drunk swamp dweller what @DriveInDriveOut used to call me
He's like the rest of many skirts here that don't like their skirts ruffled.

Hope you figure out your Fender my friend.

bacha29

Yes, yes and none currently. I'm glad the direct question has finally been asked. I don't practice currently.
No constitutional cases argued, however; I'm guessing I may have a better grasp on the Constitution than you do Sir.

It's amazing to me a citizen of this great country cannot applaud the founding documents and principles of our nation. I included the ingrates as your self.

I offered no attack with this topic or thread, leave it to your type of clown to attack personally on the very offering of the basics of our Republic and the initial document.

Take me on on all things legal, tell your squimish lefty's that have blocked me to bring it on.
Time to sever some nuts, assuming you clowns have the balls.

And my typical statement that sets yurasses on fire...... You got that?
Let's get this straight. According to your response you are a self proclaimed constitutional scholar. You claim have credentials but won't say what they are. You concede the fact that you have no juris degree taken no bar exam not licensed to practice law in any state. Have not argued a single constitutional case in any court of law.So in other words your interpretation of the constitution is that of an ordinary laymen. Is that correct?

newfie

Let's get this straight. According to your response you are a self proclaimed constitutional scholar. You claim have credentials but won't say what they are. You concede the fact that you have no juris degree taken no bar exam not licensed to practice law in any state. Have not argued a single constitutional case in any court of law.So in other words your interpretation of the constitution is that of an ordinary laymen. Is that correct?

petty and argumentative nonsense

floridays

You have a comprehension problem, I answered your question point by point. If you no comprende senorita
refrain your question 1 2 3 4 and I will be glad to respond. I did say finally someone asked the direct question, unfortunately you weren't equipped to field the grounder and it ended up in the outfield, runs scored Applachia.
Let's just go down to Dumas walker's
Dumas.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Thomas Jefferson and mason were true geniuses . And some of the other founders were also. I have wondered in the past what would they say about what our nation has become?

That would make a great movie if they could come now to a session of congress and help fix things.

floridays

Thomas Jefferson and mason were true geniuses . And some of the other founders were also. I have wondered in the past what would they say about what our nation has become?

That would make a great movie if they could come now to a session of congress and help fix things.
My opinion, of which I know you didn't ask is

They might say
"We gave you a republic, and as human nature is, we perceived the situation currently would occur."
"Understand, to gain what we toiled to leave you is gone, your enemy is within."

Only my guess

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Actually no, you can read what I offered personally. ...

Hope you figure out your Fender my friend.
I took it apart and put it back together again.
I've got a couple of bad tuners but I ordered some replacements.
I set up the intonation and it is right on and I set the action low so if someone other than me wanted to play it fast, they can.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Madison?

floridays

I set up the intonation and it is right on and I set the action low so if someone other than me wanted to play it fast, they can.
I've got a friend, doesn't everyone, Mi no comprende what you said, I'll run it by him. He does know his :censored2: with guitars, If I didn't know that I wouldn't make the offer.
Hope you fight through your depression in the correct manner. I damn near destroyed my life many years ago, I should have listened to smarter than me's.

I like you old man, take care of yourself. My best hopes and wishes for you. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

This song just came on while I'm posting, I offer it to you every time I hear it now Reservoir Dogs is in my head, good old tune nonetheless

floridays

If it don't, (I understand proper English), if it don't work i'll ask a friend. Hope you get it like you want it, after that you'l probably have to find someone to pay it for you.:2guns:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
My opinion, of which I know you didn't ask is

They might say
"We gave you a republic, and as human nature is, we perceived the situation currently would occur."
"Understand, to gain what we toiled to leave you is gone, your enemy is within."

Only my guess
They understood history. for some reason when you give people freedom it slowly devolves into fascism or becomes corrupted in some other way . that is why in the past civilizations were ruled by Kings because people are "too stupid" to rules themselves.

these days it's just laziness