Happy Bithday Americans and America our beloved nation.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is a problem with liberals. They think the people are stupid and children that need to be looked after. The second you don’t agree with their side of the matter they view you as an ignorant :censored2: and brush aside your points as that of a “layman”.

Meanwhile all their proposals for federal level programs can be found in A constitution, just not ours.
1936 Constitution of the Soviet Union - Wikipedia

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is a problem with liberals. They think the people are stupid and children that need to be looked after.The second you don’t agree with their side of the matter they view you as an ignorant :censored2: and brush aside your points as that of a “layman”.
You just described the founders of our country.

bacha29

Gonna have to rename you Joker. Please quote the exact section where @floridays quoted the Constitution.

You can't, because he quoted the Declaration of Independence. So much for the quality of YOUR education.
I am completely aware of that. The DOI was the states simply reminding the king CEO of the Church Of England that 76 was their walk year and that they would soon become unrestricted free agents. As you no doubt know the king didn't take kindly to that reminder.At the same time over the course of my existence I've listened to more than a few bible thumpers and holy rollers use the DOI and the Constitution to support their claim that America by means of those two documents was designed to be a strictly white Christian nation and those who cannot and or will not conform are to be relegated to second class citizen status , deported or put to death. If this type of rhetoric wasn't so alarming if not out and out threatening I would ignore it but there are times when it has to be called out.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've got a friend, doesn't everyone, Mi no comprende what you said, I'll run it by him. He does know his :censored2: with guitars, If I didn't know that I wouldn't make the offer.
Hope you fight through your depression in the correct manner. I damn near destroyed my life many years ago, I should have listened to smarter than me's.

I like you old man, take care of yourself. My best hopes and wishes for you. :thumbup1::thumbup1:

This song just came on while I'm posting, I offer it to you every time I hear it now Reservoir Dogs is in my head, good old tune nonetheless
Loved Gerry Rafferty

floridays

I am completely aware of that. The DOI was the states simply reminding the king CEO of the Church Of England that 76 was their walk year and that they would soon become unrestricted free agents. As you no doubt know the king didn't take kindly to that reminder.At the same time over the course of my existence I've listened to more than a few bible thumpers and holy rollers use the DOI and the Constitution to support their claim that America by means of those two documents was designed to be a strictly white Christian nation and those who cannot and or will not conform are to be relegated to second class citizen status , deported or put to death. If this type of rhetoric wasn't so alarming if not out and out threatening I would ignore it but there are times when it has to be called out.
bsbullf.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And this is extremely alarming to paranoids. Like you.

bacha29

And this is extremely alarming to paranoids. Like you.
Not a paranoid but rather one who remains cognizant of the fact that history has clearly shown us the unpleasant results nationalist fervor, religious extremism and white supremist rule has produced during their reign of terror.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not a paranoid but rather one who remains cognizant of the fact that history has clearly shown us the unpleasant results nationalist fervor, religious extremism and white supremist rule has produced during their reign of terror.
You have got to be one of the biggest * that ever walked the earth.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

I wouldn't be afraid the Dems talk a good game but don't really Act on it.

newfie

In Germany? First thing they did was take everyone's guns.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I tried not to believe that you were a closet racist and white supremist . Your response or lack there of lends themselves to that conclusion .
Holy rollers, bible thumpers and consercuks generally
have little interest in history outside of what reaffirms their beliefs.
Maybe he just doesn't like the revisionist history you vomit all the time.