Harassing Management

area43

I believe the state of Virgina is in the US.
Im not from Canada. To avoid any future confusion. Quick Bio- dob 65 in La mirada Ca. 66 moved to Barstow Ca.(pit stop between LA and Vegas)samll town in the Mojave dessert. 84 moved to Va. to be one of Jerrys Kids(Falwell, Liberty Univ). 85 joined USMC(R) and started working UPS (pt loader). 87 graduated,88 became Road Scholar(ft UPS driver)to the present. Married for 19 yrs, one son.

area43

Im not from Canada. To avoid any future confusion. Quick Bio- dob 65 in La mirada Ca. 66 moved to Barstow Ca.(pit stop between LA and Vegas)samll town in the Mojave dessert. 84 moved to Va. to be one of Jerrys Kids(Falwell, Liberty Univ). 85 joined USMC(R) and started working UPS (pt loader). 87 graduated,88 became Road Scholar(ft UPS driver)to the present. Married for 19 yrs, one son.
This post is in response of UK stating I was from Canada.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
Even I wouldnt stoop so low as to call you a canadian. I edited the post almost immediatly after submiting it , I dont know why the hell I wrote that , maybe I should lower the meds .

BROWNDAWG

Hmmmm you filed an age discrimination suit but yet think its ok to pass judgement on someone as being young and wet behind the ears. :thumbup1:
you have to admit bad management people do exist in brown. and they get away with alot because there is not enough oversight.the ones that are wet behind the ears and young usually get caught while premium sups have perfected the trade. i always make it a point to remind supervisors we dont work for you, you dont sign our checks, your name is not on the brown trucks, and you could get fired just as easily as we can. a co- worker once said," that sup has broken more homes than angelina jolie " :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::w00t::w00t::w00t:

steamroll

Have you ever heard of a union member harassing shop stewards and union officals because that is what teamsters 396 say I am doing to them.
olympic king your reps should be doing jobs? you have a right to criticize them. but you can't harass them nor threated them peace:peaceful:

under the radar

A Trained Professional
I was recently accused of yelling at ctr mgr a clear out right lie and for refusing to leave company property after off clock another outright lie, and had my job threatened w insubordination.we are clearly not in the armed forces all within a span of 3 days I'm clearly a target on top of that ctr manager claimed i was harassing him since when do employees hurt managements feelings.:confused:1:confused:1:confused:1

Did he also accuse you of really bad grammar and punctuation?

under the radar

A Trained Professional
And there lies the problem. When management let's others get away with not being "perfect" but singles out, or targets, someone else and watches them like hawks for them to make a single mistake that the others get away with. That is definately inconsistent management. All because that person doesn't fall in line like the others. The attitude that it's a game is another problem in itself.

The only way to become a target is to put yourself on the radar screen. Do what they tell you. If it takes you longer, you make more money!

DS

Fenderbender
Even I wouldnt stoop so low as to call you a canadian. I edited the post almost immediatly after submiting it , I dont know why the hell I wrote that , maybe I should lower the meds .
Well you had lots of time to edit that line.
What have us canadians ever done to warrant a comment like that?

Last edited: