Harassment

It isn't 6 absences in 6 months. Sounds like your wife is feeding you some lines.

Bologna he's telling them that. If a manager is going to make an example of someone he doesn't go screaming about it. You just do it.

Again, I'm calling BS. It sounds to me she just doesn't like the guy, and the fact that she has extra scrutiny for the first time in her time here is a major buzz kill. Especially because it means she now has to show up for work until the warning letter clears from her record.

I thought wives were supposed to be the my poor baby people, not the husbands.

Clearly you and your significant other are the same sex.

Box Ox

1029507693e70ae7d5a6df008ac04673.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let him make a fool of himself. I don't care. At least I don't need to go on an online message board and ask why the woman I married is getting a warning letter for the inability to show up for work.
At a sleazy motel perhaps?

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
If this is really a concern for your wife. Why doesn't she get on it and ask for herself. She is an adult. A big girl. Maybe that is part of the problem step up and have a conversation with your management team. Or have her talk to her BA.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If this is really a concern for your wife. Why doesn't she get on it and ask for herself. She is an adult. A big girl. Maybe that is part of the problem step up and have a conversation with your management team. Or have her talk to her BA.
I bet she isn't making him a sammich.