Harassment

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
@Turdferguson I am not a company shill. I had to look it up to even know what it meant.
You are wrong.
I have only this account to post comments with.
I've never been on here prior to the first week of September.
And if you and I were rivalries in a friendly game of basketball trivia, I would win.
And you would cry, to your mom.
And that's my trash talkin so boo-ya!
And, I've started the last four sentences with the word and.
And that's that, five.
And you're a :censored2: canoe, six.
And your mom knows it too.

And eight.

AsweetGirl

Is No Longer Affiliated With UPS
It shows a pattern of favoritism that ruins camaraderie amongst the workers. Classic divided and conquer mentality employed by management scum. To kept us down

Never mind. I understand now.
The original posters concern is what you were explaining to me. Thank you.
At first, I was trying to make sense of you saying that, regarding my post, as the subject "it". @Turdferguson

Last edited:

twoweeled

I love UPS and anyone that supports them
And UPS loves you too, and everyone who supports them!

big-wet-kiss.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You just aren't getting the answers you want.

How's this?

Your wife is a perfect snowflake. The company has no right to enforce attendance policy, only to process and deliver packages.

Better?
The attendance policy is laid out, and there is language in the the contract. in our local contract, it says that all attendance issues will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis without reflection of others attendance.

twoweeled

If the attendance policy is 6 absences in 6 months why is she being written up for 5?

Why is the center manager tell drivers he "is going to make an example of her?"

Why is the supervisor telling her she can't drink water while working but the other team members get to eat full lunches while they work?
With us, if you had 5 occasions, you'd encounter a talking too at minimum. Maybe just a mentioning, or he said. If you didn't get a talking too, you were on their good guy list.
I find it difficult to believe the center manager would be stupid enough to tell other drivers he's going to make an example of her. Not impossible, just difficult to believe.

Did they write her up? He said? Warning? Were those 6 days,
or 6 occasions/floaters?
Late? How late? How many times?
Depending on answers, this could be harassment, or it could be long overdue.

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
I know this sounds crazy
But, maybe she should try getting to work on time
If your going to stir the pot you have to stay clean without any incidents of being late . We all know once you file your harassment grievance the war has began they will look for any way to retaliate and might even be forced to make :censored2: up. I’ve seen that before

Distracted driver

Distracted Driver
General rule is a verbal warning ,warning letter,1 day,3day,5day suspension then terminated .. But actually before they can terminate you they will have to have in writing a letter of warning of same instance before they can terminate. But what I see now is UPS just doing whatever the hell yhey want. They will fire you right away without no warning and have you sit out 2 weeks till a meeting with local union business agent and labor manager .Then if not involved in a cardinal sin you get job back.... Times have changed for our local union

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@Turdferguson I am not a company shill. I had to look it up to even know what it meant.
You are wrong.
I have only this account to post comments with.
I've never been on here prior to the first week of September.
And if you and I were rivalries in a friendly game of basketball trivia, I would win.
And you would cry, to your mom.
And that's my trash talkin so boo-ya!
And, I've started the last four sentences with the word and.
And that's that, five.
And you're a :censored2: canoe, six.
And your mom knows it too.

And eight.

Never mind. I understand now.
The original posters concern is what you were explaining to me. Thank you.
At first, I was trying to make sense of you saying that, regarding my post, as the subject "it". @Turdferguson
What the hell are you even talking about?
Don't smoke crack or shoot heroin before getting on here.
Holy crap

Dr.Brownz

Overall, it doesn't matter about another persons attendance.
The whole "it got printed off" at your wife's work and somehow you've seen it , is questionable to me.
I don't think it should be anyone's business or concern with coworkers.
It only leads to problems.
Especially when people say so and so gets paid more than me with less seniority or responsibilities.
It's like... how the eff do you know what someone else makes?

Just be happy with yourself.
And don't compare to others.
But back on topic.
Everyone is different.
It doesn't matter if she's one of the long lasting originals that haven't been replaced..."yet" I say yet, because it sounds like she might want to be replaced?

She shouldn't give any reason to be fired attendance and punctuality is a must.
Period.
This job is so fast paced 5-10 minutes late really effects the whole process.
Maybe she's just trying to be let go to collect unemployment?
Who knows.
But if she's been there forever than she should know better.
Show up early and work hard and do well.

Compare pay stubs. Not hard.

You are incredibly naive. You are undermining the power of our union when you say stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator: