Harry Reid

texan

moreluck

golden ticket member
My outrage with Harry Reid is still why is he working on boxing when we don't have a budget?? He's a demented circus monkey!!

(The Hill) — Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) called Republican outrage over a new deportation directive by President Obama “phony.”

Reid’s floor speech came a few days after Obama announced that the United States would stop deporting illegal immigrants who came to the United States when they were young and instead issue them work visas as long as they met certain criteria.

“There’s no better illustration of Republicans’ hypocrisy than their phony outrage this past weekend,” Reid said Tuesday. “On
Friday President Obama announced the administration would suspend deportation of young people — upstanding young people, brought here by their parents as children, provided these young people attend college or serve in the military.”

Reid noted that the policy change would likely mean 800,000 immigrants would not be deported under the policy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Urban Dictionary Gives ‘Harry Reid’ an Unflattering New Definition
Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid now has more in common with former Senate Republican Rick Santorum than he may like.

By Kristen A. Lee

The Urban Dictionary, which compiles user-submitted slang expressions online, defines “Harry Reid” as: “A sexual position where you climb on top and then do absolutely nothing.”

The dictionary entry goes on to accuse Reid of blocking bills passed by the Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives.

Both political parties have accused the other side of obstructionism since the 2010 midterm elections when the GOP regained control of the U.S. House, dividing Congress

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why hasn't someone started impeachment on him yet ?
He is not following the rules of the Senate; like where are the 2008 , 2009 , 2010 , 2011, and 2012 Federal Budgets ?
By his withholding these actions he is in fact a law breaker and subject to arrest ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why hasn't someone started impeachment on him yet ?
He is not following the rules of the Senate; like where are the 2008 , 2009 , 2010 , 2011, and 2012 Federal Budgets ?
By his withholding these actions he is in fact a law breaker and subject to arrest ?
Maybe they were indicting in alphabetical order and Rangel came before Reid. That means it'll take forever to get to Waters.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's a guy who can't do a budget for the country........slamming Romney .....what a dweeb Reid is.

Washington (CNN) – Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid blasted Mitt Romney Thursday in personal and biting terms, so to speak, telling reporters the presumed Republican presidential nominee could not be confirmed as “dog catcher” by the Senate.

A day earlier, Reid said on the Senate floor that Romney “couldn’t get approved” as a Cabinet officer, because “he won’t show anybody his income tax returns.”

“If he doesn’t qualify to be a Cabinet officer, how could he qualify to be President?” Reid asked Wednesday.
Thursday, he took it a step further.

“He not only couldn’t be confirmed as a cabinet secretary, he couldn’t be confirmed as dog catcher. As a dog catcher, you’d at least want to get a look at his tax returns,” said Reid with a look of disgust on his face.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He releaed 2010 and 2011 will be soon, but why release more than you have to just so people can badger him about how rich he is.

Success is a good quality in a president.

BrownArmy

It's just ironic when Mitten's own father set the bar by releasing so many years of returns...

I guess Mittens doesn't want anyone to see the years where he basically paid no taxes at all...

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
He releaed 2010 and 2011 will be soon, but why release more than you have to just so people can badger him about how rich he is.

Success is a good quality in a president.
He didn't release all the forms required in 2010 relating to their Swiss bank account.

I'm pretty sure his entire list of appointees will have to show more tax info than he has shown so far. He wants us to trust him to be the leader of the free world, has been running for office forever, and his taxes shouldn't be public?

Even money says he drops out of the race rather than release his taxes. Wanna bet $10,000? ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who is fueling this and using Harry??? Have they promised him a mansion in Searchlight?

[h=2]Harry Reid Calls Romney “The Most Secretive Presidential Candidate Since Richard Nixon”…[/h]
reid-new-w-500x330.jpg

He just doesn’t know when to quit.
Via Daily Caller:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid is ignoring those telling him to stop pushing an unsubstantiated rumor that Mitt Romney didn’t pay his taxes for ten years.

On Friday, Reid continued to push the issue by saying the Republican presidential candidate is “the most secretive presidential candidate since Richard Nixon.”
“Forget about president – Mitt Romney couldn’t get confirmed as a cabinet secretary,” Reid said Friday, calling on the Republican to release more of his income tax returns.

Reid has repeatedly attacked Romney this week over the issues of his personal tax filings. In interviews and speeches, Reid cited an anonymous investor from Bain Capital, Romney’s former company, to claim Romney didn’t pay taxes for 10 years.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Harry Reid is a Pedophile !!

Thursday, August 2nd at 10:54AM EDT

I got that from a reliable source who made me promise not to reveal his name. But he knows. Honest.

Now I’m sure some would expect me to back up this claim with some of those “fact” thingys or maybe a link or two. Well, given that I’ve promise anonymity for my source, not happening. Just Google “Harry Reid pedophile” there are 1.79 million hits.
I’ve known this for some time but I was reluctant to go public with the information because I always back up my writing with facts and links. Since I’m sworn to secrecy this time I was uncomfortable putting this story out until some seminal events occurred this week, and I figured “what’s good for the goose…”

As I’m sure you know, Harry Reid (the pedophile), told a reporter that “somebody” at the evil Bain Capital told him that Mitt Romney won’t release his taxes because he didn’t pay any taxes for ten years. And today Harry Reid (the pedophile) doubled down on this statement in the Las Vegas Review Journal:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Doesn't the dumb-ass know that Obama is throwing him under the bus????

[h=2]Harry Reid “Has Blessing From Obama Campaign” To Repeat Claims Romney Hasn’t Pay Taxes For 10 Years…[/h]
harry-reid-and-obama.jpg

Via Politico:
Jon Stewart called Harry Reid “a really, really terrible person” for his unsubstantiated allegation that Mitt Romney hadn’t paid taxes for 10 years.

Mitch McConnell said it was “beneath the dignity” of the majority leader’s office to make such a charge.
And conservative commentators are calling on Reid to put his money where his mouth is and release his own tax returns.

But there’s one person who couldn’t care less: Harry Reid.

The ruthless Senate majority leader sees political gold in his attack on Romney — and he’s got the blessing from President Barack Obama’s campaign for the attack, even if he lacks evidence on Romney’s failure to pay taxes.

Reid has calculated that the frenzy created by his charge has accomplished exactly what he sought to do: Turn the focus back onto the GOP nominee’s unreleased tax returns, according to several people close to the leader and the campaign. For Reid, he’s got virtually nothing to lose: His approval ratings back home are still upside-down, and he may not even run for reelection when he’s up for a sixth term in 2016.