Harry Reid

moreluck

golden ticket member
What are you afraid of, Harry?

Via The Hill:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) compared Republicans to the New York Jets on Thursday, saing the GOP doesn’t know who its quarterback is.

“I’ve watched closely the New York Jets,” Reid said on the floor Thursday. “Coach Ryan, he’s got a problem, he’s got three quarterbacks. … He can’t decide who his quarterback will be.That’s the same problem with Republicans: Who is the quarterback?”

Reid said Republicans can’t decide whether they should follow Speaker John Boehner (Ohio), Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.) of former GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney, whom Reid said is “still in the background.”

Reid made the comparison after blocking another attempt by McConnell to force a Senate vote on Obama’s deficit-reduction plan.

moreluck

golden ticket member
House recessed for Christmas........after passing only half of plan B. It's Harry's and Barack's ball now !!

"At the end of the day this thing was never going to become law. Obama vowed to veto it and Reid wouldn’t let it come up for a vote in the Senate."

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
House recessed for Christmas........after passing only half of plan B. It's Harry's and Barack's ball now !!

"At the end of the day this thing was never going to become law. Obama vowed to veto it and Reid wouldn’t let it come up for a vote in the Senate."

REPUBLICANS now viewed as TOO EXTREME!
Republican Party Too Extreme, Majority Of Americans Say: Poll

NO CHITT!

The fiscal cliff will be the end of the GOP in the house in 2014. The GOP is gambling that they will come out on top of the fiscal issue, and its a bad bet.

POLLS show OBAMA is more trusted than the ENTIRE GOP and his approval ratings are now at 53%!

Once again, the GOP goes for broke and loses.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

There is a God!

moreluck

golden ticket member
There is a God!
And God thinks Barack & Harry are not doing their jobs!!!

They've submitted nothing, or things even their on party won't vote for.....or Harry just says screw it and I'm not presenting that for a vote. Wait a minute, seems as though Harry thinks he's god!! He'll have to fight with BHO for that spot!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Look for John Boehner to lose his position of HOUSE MAJORITY LEADER next year.

LOL..

He has been the biggest failure as speaker since Newt Gingrich.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reid said today that the house is run by the "dictatorship of the speaker" ????

The house has acted on things and Reid refuses to present tem to the senate.......Reid is the dictator here!!!! He's like a mini-Hitler!!

Instead of working on the problem right now, Reid is throwing around political statements........what a :censored2:!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Reid said today that the house is run by the "dictatorship of the speaker" ????

The house has acted on things and Reid refuses to present tem to the senate.......Reid is the dictator here!!!! He's like a mini-Hitler!!

Instead of working on the problem right now, Reid is throwing around political statements........what a :censored2:!!!

WOW, not even 2 mins after stewart varney ran this video and less than 5 mins after FOX aired Speaker Reids comments do you post it on here.

The speaker is correct. The republicans will take 100% of the blame for the fiscal cliff by inaction, and Boehner will be the biggest loser in the battle.

He cant even bring his party together to put something on the floor that will pass. This is FAILED leadership.

The american people are FED up with the GOP leadership in the house and EVERY poll shows the GOP being blamed for inaction.

No more happy talk from FOX news will save them in 2014. They want the country to suffer, and they are going to get their wish.

In reverse, the country will make the GOP suffer, and they too, will get their wish in 2014 and 2016. Pack your bags GOP, its going to be a long time before you regain control in this country.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
I did not even have my TV on....."Princess thinks he knows it all"
Harris Faulkner is black, so I turn it off!!!!!! (Is that what you want to hear?)

Assploding chutzpah.

Via WaPo:
With just five days left before the year-end “fiscal cliff,” the Senate returned to business Thursday morning on a deeply pessimistic note about any kind of deal to avert the crisis.
Senate Majority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.) opened the day with a scathing speech on the Senate floor castigating Republican leaders in the House for not calling their members back to Washington restart negotiations and called the chances of going over the cliff increasingly likely. [...]

As a result, Reid said the nation is increasingly unlikely to forestall tax hikes on nearly every American and deep automatic spending cuts on Jan. 1.

Reid said Boehner will not bring up the Senate’s bill because he knows it would pass on the votes of Democrats and a handful of Republicans. He charged that the House is now run as Boehner’s own “dictatorship.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Over the fiscal cliff" is where your boss wants to be, Harry. Lots of money coming in so he can spend, spend, spend!!

His fake headshaking is acting he learned from his Hollywood pals.

moreluck

golden ticket member
9fz6t4.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Unable ?? He actually used that word ?? Unable should be unpaid too!!

Too busy reading cowboy poetry?
SEN. HARRY REID (D-NEVADA): We have been negotiating now for 36 hours or thereabouts. We did have conversations last night that ended late in the evening between staffs. This morning, we have been trying to come up with some counteroffer to my friend’s [Mitch McConnell] proposal.

We have been unable to do that.

I have had a number of conversations with the president, and at this stage we’re not able to make a counteroffer. The Republican leader has told me that — and he’s just said here — that he’s working with the vice president, and he and the vice president, I wish them well.

In the meantime, I will continue to try to come up with something. But at this stage, I don’t have a counteroffer to make. Perhaps as the day wears on, I will be able to. I will say this, I think that the Republican leader has shown absolutely good faith. It’s just that we are apart on some pretty big issues.