Harvard being mean to “Parkland Survivor”

El Correcto

god is dead
The only thing I don’t agree with is this kid being a deplorable racist. He deserves to get his balls broken constantly by his friends and to never live down this moment. But he’ll just have to develop a new self deprecating sense of humor.

BrownArmy

The only thing I don’t agree with is this kid being a deplorable racist. He deserves to get his balls broken constantly by his friends and to never live down this moment. But he’ll just have to develop a new self deprecating sense of humor.

That’s the problem with Social media.

This pre-adult now has to live his entire life with the Scarlet N around his neck.

I’d say I felt bad, but that would be a lie.

Like I said, he’s a dumb-...

It stretches credulity that he wasn’t aware of the long arm of Internet permanence.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s the problem with Social media.

This pre-adult now has to live his entire life with the Scarlet N around his neck.

I’d say I felt bad, but that would be a lie.

Like I said, he’s a dumb-...

It stretches credulity that he wasn’t aware of the long arm of Internet permanence.
Who gives a :censored2:, I wouldn’t even recognize this kid on the street tomorrow, if people tried to stir outrage about him in public life I still wouldn’t give a :censored2:. I be like hey that’s the n-word kid who lost his Harvard acceptance have a laugh and move on.

BrownArmy

Who gives a :censored2:, I wouldn’t even recognize this kid on the street tomorrow, if people tried to stir outrage about him in public life I still wouldn’t give a :censored2:. I be like hey that’s the n-word kid who lost his Harvard acceptance have a laugh and move on.

Wut

BrownArmy

I think the Harley episode sums this up better. The n-word is completely different for this generation. They weren’t raised in the Jim Crowe south, we are placing the sins of others on people who have no connection to that hatred.

Great.

Go find the nearest black man, call him a ngr, then explain to him how your ideas about social mores have changed.

Get back to me.

BrownArmy

I think the Harley episode sums this up better. The n-word is completely different for this generation. They weren’t raised in the Jim Crowe south, we are placing the sins of others on people who have no connection to that hatred.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here, you’re a white guy, correct?

BrownArmy

Is it cheating if I find one off Grindr? I doubt it’ll get the result you’re expecting.

I mean, if that’s what he’s into.

That’s your deal.

No, I meant, if you’re so blasé about using the n word, feel free to walk up to a random black citizen and just start a conversation with ‘Ngr, ...’. Etc.

You think that would roll?

Try it, get back to me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean, if that’s what he’s into.

That’s your deal.

No, I meant, if you’re so blasé about using the n word, feel free to walk up to a random black citizen and just start a conversation with ‘Ngr, ...’. Etc.

You think that would roll?

Try it, get back to me.
That’s not the point I’m arguing. I know how a random black dude would most likely act. I’m also highlighting how the word is used in my previous post and the context of it matters more than the word itself when calling someone racist and placing hateful motives on them.

This generation of kids isn’t connected to the KKK or Jim Crowe south. Hatred of blacks isn’t the norm, it’s the outlier. It’s an outrageous shocking thing.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nah, it’s a special kind of stupid to think the n-word is comedy. The dude is an idiot.

It doesn’t matter if it’s a joke. A rich white kid isn’t being funny using the n-word. He’s being a POS.

He is a racist. Thinking the n-word is a joke is racist. This isn’t hard.

Yes.

Naggers.
I thought my cousin was gonna birth a white baby cause she is white but it turned out to be the purtiest little nagger you ever seen.

BrownArmy

That’s not the point I’m arguing. I know how a random black dude would most likely act. I’m also highlighting how the word is used in my previous post and the context of it matters more than the word itself when calling someone racist and placing hateful motives on them.

This generation of kids isn’t connected to the KKK or Jim Crowe south. Hatred of blacks isn’t the norm, it’s the outlier. It’s an outrageous shocking thing.

I don’t disagree, but you do realize that ‘ownership’ of the n word isn’t yours, right?

Put this in the same context as ‘ferret’, or ‘queer’.

It’s a very different thing when some meth-head pickup truck driving idiot calls you a ‘ferret’, vs. you calling your boyfriend a ‘ferret’, in jest.

(No offense to the meth-head pickup drivers out there).

It’s context.

I went to HS with white kids in the 1990’s who absolutely loved Public Enemy, but couldn’t figure out that loving PE didn’t give them license to say ngr ngr ngr.

It is what it is.