Harvard being mean to “Parkland Survivor”

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t disagree, but you do realize that ‘ownership’ of the n word isn’t yours, right?

Put this in the same context as ‘ferret’, or ‘queer’.

It’s a very different thing when some meth-head pickup truck driving idiot calls you a ‘ferret’, vs. you calling your boyfriend a ‘ferret’, in jest.

(No offense to the meth-head pickup drivers out there).

It’s context.

I went to HS with white kids in the 1990’s who absolutely loved Public Enemy, but couldn’t figure out that loving PE didn’t give them license to say ngr ngr ngr.

It is what it is.
No one owns the word. We have social norms that make it distasteful for public use. Even when black folk drop it in front of me I view it as trashy. You don’t have black men in the work place calling each other :censored2:s. It’s inappropriate. See it’s even blurred on here, because it is inappropriate.

BrownArmy

Gahhh.. You will never get it.
Smile and rub Budda's tummy.

No, I literally had no idea wtf you were talking about.

‘Wut’ = ‘I have no idea what you’re saying...are you on meth, etc.’

What happened with with your cousin?

There’s a black baby, maybe, wut?

You’re going to need to be more specific.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m also tired of hearing about “parkland survivors”

We don’t have O-Block survivors getting political clout. Eminem summed it up best,

Middle America now it’s a tragedy now it’s so sad to see an upper class city having this happening.

Seriously how many poor kids are shot on The regular or have had a friend that died a violent death by guns. Every time I see parkland survivor I just think of it as a bourgeois badge given to the children they consider news worthy and who make up a smaller minority than the other kids dying out there.

BrownArmy

I’m also tired of hearing about “parkland survivors”

We don’t have O-Block survivors getting political clout. Eminem summed it up best,

Middle America now it’s a tragedy now it’s so sad to see an upper class city having this happening.

Seriously how many poor kids are shot on The regular or have had a friend that died a violent death by guns. Every time I see parkland survivor I just think of it as a bourgeois badge given to the children they consider news worthy and who make up a smaller minority than the other kids dying out there.

Right.

Write your HST drug-fueled script.

I’ll edit it... it’s clear your grammar skills are least-best, but you have potential.

You’re smarter than Newusername and VanIneedtobebailedoutofaSouthAmericanjail.

But, you’re gonna shop it, that’s not my deal.

El Correcto

god is dead
Right.

Write your HST drug-fueled script.

I’ll edit it... it’s clear your grammar skills are least-best, but you have potential.

You’re smarter than Newusername and VanIneedtobebailedoutofaSouthAmericanjail.

But, you’re gonna shop it, that’s not my deal.
I could see the scene now.
Main character puffing on a Newport weighing out some coke with some upper class (insert school name) survivor being the media darling stop and have a flash back montage of the friend’s funeral he had to bury with the mother crying on the casket and the father standing in the background with broken eyes.

El Correcto

god is dead
Insert an edgy monologue to make cishet America reflect on what they allow the media to use to upset them when politically relevant to their cause.

El Correcto

god is dead
That wouldn’t work because who watches cnn while they weigh out coke. It’d have to be in a car and him hearing it on the radio while he dribes to get the coke.

BrownArmy

Don’t write this out online.

Make an outline on paper and collect your thoughts:

Who is the protagonist? (generally the main character, unless it isn’t).

What is that person’s motivation?

What is that person’s ‘journey’?

What’s the ‘twist’?

Man, if you master this basic form, I can see your novels in the supermarkets of America, in paperback editions, right over the magazines.

I believe in you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, I literally had no idea wtf you were talking about.

‘Wut’ = ‘I have no idea what you’re saying...are you on meth, etc.’

What happened with with your cousin?

There’s a black baby, maybe, wut?

You’re going to need to be more specific.

LarryBird

It does matter when people label him racist.
Not that hard to avoid this. Don't be a racist, and if you are a racist, don't plaster it all over the web. Keep it between you and your other low-life racist :censored2: buddies. If you absolutely must be racist online, do it on an anonymous forum, like @TheBrownFlush does.
People are too sensitive, this was said in jest not hatred.
I agree people are too sensitive. But there's no room in modern society for racism or homophobia in the name of jest, and the reason for this, besides poor taste, is that there's several hundred years minimum of hatred these groups have faced and they deserve better than to be the folly of our jokes - at the very least, they're owed this respect they were denied for far too long. What some in these minority groups may find funny, is potentially devastating to others, so erring on the side of class and respect is how it's got to be - we can't possibly know who's cool with it and who isn't, so we should all refrain, especially in a public forum/setting. Period. If you're sitting there in private with people you know, and who know you, that :censored2: might fly, but you've got to know your audience and they've got to know you to trust that you're not being malicious first.
I don’t believe this kid views blacks as inferior
So how long have you known him to make such an inference into his intentions or character? Must be quite a while, right?
I think he views the n-word as outrageous and having shock value.
I guess he found out just how outrageous and shocking it can be. He cost himself a spot at the best university in the country and found himself squarely in the path of "the wave of outrage" and now he's getting bowled over and tossed around like a rag doll. I'm sure the fact that he's messed up his prospects for a first-class education and almost surely screwed with his potential for future employment has proven to have plenty of shock value, he is undoubtedly shocked that his stupidity :censored2:ed what he worked years for over in an instant. How he views it, doesnt really make much of a difference now, huh? Lesson learned...the hard way.

I feel sorry for him, but kids have got to know better these days, and if they don't, their parents have got to remind them constantly - 'hey, junior, the internet is forever, act/post accordingly' should get the job done...toss that out there over dinner, once a week or so - just to be safe and avoid a public shaming for your little achiever.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not that hard to avoid this. Don't be a racist, and if you are a racist, don't plaster it all over the web. Keep it between you and your other low-life racist :censored2: buddies. If you absolutely must be racist online, do it on an anonymous forum, like @TheBrownFlush does.
Which forum is that?
Why does every cry baby libturd cry racist so much?

As a white, heterosexual , bible thumping , red necking, queer hating, Trump wearing hat, muslim killing, loud nagger rap music sucks, commy cnn blows, and stoopid naggers don't work...I can skin a buck and run a trot line..I'm offended.