Has anyone ever asked for a Management board?

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
woohoo danny boy chimes in with his usual nothing.

This board needs people like me....and we as management (the hell I'm not management - i just dont get to boss people around) also need a place to vent and talk "strategery"

and yes, sometimes I want to vent about the "union" :)

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
you know, so people with half a brain can discuss big picture things like acquisitions and new services....without being bashed by union type folks.

This is the second time you have directly insulted the people who provide the service that you make a living selling.

If you dont like unions or union members, fine. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I find it odd, however, that you choose to get your feelings hurt and wonder why the very people you insult dont want to be on "your team".

Have you ever heard of the concept of "humility?" It is a quality that you are totally lacking in. Perhaps you should look the word up.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
This is the second time you have directly insulted the people who provide the service that you make a living selling.

If you dont like unions or union members, fine. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I find it odd, however, that you choose to get your feelings hurt and wonder why the very people you insult dont want to be on "your team".

Have you ever heard of the concept of "humility?" It is a quality that you are totally lacking in. Perhaps you should look the word up.

dude, this thread wasnt about humilty. it was about having aplace to discuss UPS big picture without having a union complain about "how you going to do that without drivers?" and "of course, all you want to talk about is making money. 15 million per day or 20 million per day...greedy management...blah blah blah"

i dont give a **** if you are union or not, i thought it would be a good place for management to talk and vent, etc. sorry you do not agree...and if that is an insult, you have some very thin skin.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

He did but he said he does not like feeling clammy or wet.

Humidity.

M

Mike23

All this hostility is stressing me out and since this site is quasi work related it's therefore creating a hostile work environment...I'm going to call in tomorrow and strike ;)

tieguy

Banned
Lets look at how the poop flows downhill philosophy works in UPS:

1. Our all mighty multimillion dollar president decides he needs another 100% raise he craps on all the UPS execs in their respected countries to do more work and make up more numbers

2. The UPS in their respected countries agree they should all get raises so crap on all the depot managers

3. Depot managers then crap all over the onroad sups

4. Onroad sups then crap on the drivers

5. Drivers then crap all over preload and anyone else they come in contact with because, in all honesty, drivers really don't tend to stay quiet very long

And that boys and girls is why only drivers wear brown. Yes, that is also A LOT of pooping going on.

mike do you work for fdx? Just wondering with your reference to depot managers.

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
i am going to do the homer simpson tomorrow:

"If you don’t like your job you don’t strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way."

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way."
The more you post, the more of the real you shines for all to see.

It is very insulting to me to have you associate yourself with the American way. There is nothing American about you, with the exception of the accident of birth.

d

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
i am going to do the homer simpson tomorrow:

"If you don’t like your job you don’t strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way."

From all your posts I've read in the past month,
Thank you for showing us how sales management think !!!

For that, my center will not be getting a sales lead from me !!
You could care less about the drivers, all you care about are bonuses !!

GOOD LUCK BUM !!

upssalesguy

UPS Defender
The more you post, the more of the real you shines for all to see.

It is very insulting to me to have you associate yourself with the American way. There is nothing American about you, with the exception of the accident of birth.

d

i really want to punch you in the nose.

that is a quote from homer simpson. you know, the animated cartoon? it was directed at mike23.

and you are insulting my birth? or america? or just me being born? what a tool. <-----directed at dannyboy

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Heffe my dear Brother

The guy is very obviously a troll or just plain stupid and confrontational. You choose. I almost said the R word, but that would really be degrading to them.

Work with your team. For the most part, they are not total asses.

Fact is, there have been several "real" sales guys that have been a great help to me behind the scenes, not like the loud mouthed example we have here.

d

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
who are you and what are you talking about? what garbage? i speak the truth but from the other side of the coin.

I have rep so that speaks for itself

How can you sell the same service you bash in these posts !
No wonder you have to go around defending yourself !

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
dude, this thread wasnt about humilty. it was about having aplace to discuss UPS big picture without having a union complain about "how you going to do that without drivers?" and "of course, all you want to talk about is making money. 15 million per day or 20 million per day...greedy management...blah blah blah"

It sounds to me like you are looking for a forum of syncophants that will only tell you what you want to hear.

I dont think you can handle the "UPS big picture". That "big picture" involves union employees who provide the service that you make your living trying to sell. It involves people who might not agree with your narrow and self-serving view of the company.

I mean this seriously...you should start your own forum. You could call it the "big boy board". You could exclude us "union types" and only allow participants who promise in advance to only say things you agree with.

Good luck with your new forum. We want you to be safe and comfortable and happy there.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Heffe my dear Brother

The guy is very obviously a troll or just plain stupid and confrontational. You choose. I almost said the R word, but that would really be degrading to them.

Work with your team. For the most part, they are not total asses.

Fact is, there have been several "real" sales guys that have been a great help to me behind the scenes, not like the loud mouthed example we have here.

d

I didn't want to get involved with this egomaniac but,

How do you throw pom-poms in the air and cheer and sell our service while on here you piss on the drivers and call us union scumbags.

You can't have it both ways !!