Has CHSP Outlived its Usefulness ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You don't like that word slander do you(guys)....because it hits right at home. Just because it's the "internet" doesn't mean it's right and you aren't accountable.

You are being slandered on the internet.... using an anonymous profile ?

That's funny.

Btw, being a victim in nearly every post is because I'm attacked in nearly every thread and post.......See?

Why do you think this is?

Because @quad decade guy is the only constant.... in the equation ?

:biggrin:

quad decade guy

You are being slandered on the internet.... using an anonymous profile ?

That's funny.

Because @quad decade guy is the only constant.... in the equation ?

:biggrin:
Anonymous? Hardly. This is intellectually dishonest(hardly a stretch...)

So, your statement means it's not happening?

You seem to apply this illogic at every turn.....

You don't believe it.....so it's not so....when in fact it's absolutely true.

This makes you a liar. And dishonest. The lowest of the low.

Say, that slander word got your attention.....

quad decade guy

Dumb it down a little. Help him out.
[/QUOTE]
Do tell.

Tell us about it.

How anonymous do you think you are? Explain it for us. Help me out.

However, you are missing the point.....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why?

Well, you are one of them......nobody would be more qualified....

100% of your comments(towards me) are belittling, abusive and slanderous.

So, why do you think that is?

Be honest(for a change).
I think you like the roll of punching bag
It’s the attention you crave that you’re obviously not getting anywhere else in your life
Sad really…

quad decade guy

I think you like the roll of punching bag
It’s the attention you crave that you’re obviously not getting anywhere else in your life
Sad really…
You don't know me.

I'm here to discuss issues that I encounter at work. Sadly, I spend most of my time exposing jealous anger , slander and smearing. I'd rather talk about problems at work and find solutions.

Sadly, some of the most hateful people on Earth are here also....

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
You don't know me.

I'm here to discuss issues that I encounter at work. Sadly, I spend most of my time exposing jealous anger , slander and smearing. I'd rather talk about problems at work and find solutions.

They pick on you specifically because you are a knee-jerk contrarian and you talk in riddles. It’s amazing that you don’t see it.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
You forgot the 4 hour dispatch for the "union" safety co-chair on Fridays?

When will adults wake up and understand that the main focus in this business is to reduce company liability in every segment of this job. Ever wonder why drivers don't get hard copy handouts of the diad training? Who is liable for any safety and procedural mistakes that occur? The employee will pay with the loss of his/her lively hood in the end.

Most people come into the job trusting the boss only to find out that after the honeymoon they are liable for the problems in their work areas and any accident or injury is the employee's fault.

Wake up. If you're going to get a job in this company that has great pay and benefits you better understand that those things were secured by the Teamsters union and not by your "buddy" the manager.

You'd also better wake up and see that your vacations and healthcare are much greater than the bosses for a reason.

Either have a serious safety committee or let the local union do its job and clean house.

And NO bargaining unit worker should ever go out and do "observations" on any coworker. That's a Contract Violation and it often creates a hostile work environment. Think not? Think again. I've seen it and we put a stop to it.

A compromised teamster should have their card pulled and fined.
Maybe then people would get their minds right.

@Casca, buy some tissues. Ridiculous.
Whenever i mentor new drivers i telll them "your number 1 job is to cause No liability for the company, or yourself"

You do that by:
1)following THEIR METHODS that they train you in. Only when following the methods can you pass liability back to the company when you make a mistake.

2) Knowing your rights, be it Weingarten, DOT, OSHA, State, and your local delivery town laws. Go local. (There could be a stupid silly town ordinance that could effect your job, maybe parking restrictio s, etc etc)

3) FOLLOW THEIR FREAKIN METHODS!!!!!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You don't know me.

Piss Off... Go eat fetuses and expire...👹

I Hate you, HATE You..really HATE YOU...!!!!😳

Really we are all kidding...no harm meant...😎

Last edited:

quad decade guy

Anyone that has supposedly lasted forty years at UPS should have thick skin. No?
Define thick skin.

So, as was famously said " rape is going to happen anyway....so just lay back and enjoy it"(paraphrasing).

Say, let's try this....lets substitute your 5th grade daughter....and these are her teachers saying this to her. How about your great grandma?

40 years supposedly? Why are you calling me a liar?

542thruNthru

Define knee jerk contrarian. Please.

Define talks in riddles...

If I do these things...I should be abused, slandered and smeared?

I cannot wait to hear your reasoning.
Define define.
Define knee.
Define jerk.
Define contrarian
Define please.
Define talks.
Define in.
Define riddles.

I can't wait to hear your definitions