Has CHSP Outlived its Usefulness ?

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Define knee jerk contrarian. Please.

Define talks in riddles...

If I do these things...I should be abused, slandered and smeared?

I cannot wait to hear your reasoning.

Everybody should be treated with respect but when the first thing you do is always try to fight everybody over definitions and ask a million passive aggressive rhetorical questions you can’t be surprised that people harass you.

Big Rigger

@BigUnionGuy , I think quad diaper guy is tdu, what now?
If he
yfEjNtvqFBfTa.gif
reforms his mind we may be able to help him.

Last edited:
Define thick skin.

So, as was famously said " rape is going to happen anyway....so just lay back and enjoy it"(paraphrasing).

Say, let's try this....lets substitute your 5th grade daughter....and these are her teachers saying this to her. How about your great grandma?

40 years supposedly? Why are you calling me a liar?
After suffering through all of your insignificant, rambling, falsely anecdotal, embellished, contrarian rants over the last couple of years, this may be your dumbest post yet. Quite the achievement.

quad decade guy

After suffering through all of your insignificant, rambling, falsely anecdotal, embellished, contrarian rants over the last couple of years, this may be your dumbest post yet. Quite the achievement.
Please present examples of your declarative statements: Falsely anecdotal ? Embellished? Contrarian rants?

Especially "falsely anecdotal". What have I "embellished"? Exact examples.

Perhaps you mean my analogies.

My "analogies" stand.

I see I've struck quite the nerve. Exposing abusive, slanderous, vicious attacks.......you don't like that. Exposing forms of bullying and abuse. There's no difference in third grade bullying and what goes on here at BC.

Now, calling you out for your bullying.....you don't like that. Quite the achievement?.....naw....it's all in writing....over the last couple of years. True. Your slanderous bullying that is.

quad decade guy

Everybody should be treated with respect but when the first thing you do is always try to fight everybody over definitions and ask a million passive aggressive rhetorical questions you can’t be surprised that people harass you.
Well....

Making slanderous, declarative statements deserve clarification. I would think if you were slandered and bullied......you would want to know why and at least defend yourself.

Admitting harassment. Interesting.

quad decade guy

Nobody here knows you.

You need to learn the difference between slander and libel....

Either way.... have you suffered any sort of monetary loss because of it ?
I know the difference. Do you? You can be damaged in many different ways.....

Interesting.....that word got your attention. You've never thought twice about bullying, verbal abuse or the dozen other things that go on here.

BTW, it is interesting how vicious and hateful a person could be to another having never met or knowing them...just talking about something as simple as motorcycles......or even safety at work.

Please present examples of your declarative statements: Falsely anecdotal ? Embellished? Contrarian rants?

Especially "falsely anecdotal". What have I "embellished"? Exact examples.

Perhaps you mean my analogies.

My "analogies" stand.

I see I've struck quite the nerve. Exposing abusive, slanderous, vicious attacks.......you don't like that. Exposing forms of bullying and abuse. There's no difference in third grade bullying and what goes on here at BC.

Now, calling you out for your bullying.....you don't like that. Quite the achievement?.....naw....it's all in writing....over the last couple of years. True. Your slanderous bullying that is.

Declarative? Define that. Exactly. Please.

Exposing or calling me out? Hardly an exposure or a call out, the way I interact with you is put right out there for all to see.

You say this forum isn't anonymous, but many of your retorts begin with "you don't know me." As much as you love to discuss everyone's posts to the contrary, you even do it to yourself.

And, it's still not slander.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I know the difference. Do you? You can be damaged in many different ways.....

Interesting.....that word got your attention. You've never thought twice about bullying, verbal abuse or the dozen other things that go on here.

BTW, it is interesting how vicious and hateful a person could be to another having never met or knowing them...just talking about something as simple as motorcycles......or even safety at work.
Disagree

quad decade guy

Declarative? Define that. Exactly. Please.

Exposing or calling me out? Hardly an exposure or a call out, the way I interact with you is put right out there for all to see.

You say this forum isn't anonymous, but many of your retorts begin with "you don't know me." As much as you love to discuss everyone's posts to the contrary, you even do it to yourself.

And, it's still not slander.
"You don't know me"

You don't.

You can look up declarative. Simply(for you) is a statement declaring a fact or opinion.

You, deflecting doesn't mean it's not happening.

What has become interesting.....how the word slander has gotten your attention. Not just you but others. And how you are trying to distance yourselves.....

Slander: making a false statement destructive to that persons character or reputation.

If not, you'll agree to vicious bullying, harassment? That seems to be quite normal here on BC. What do you prefer? Serious question.