Has everything got a lot easier in the last month?

1403742072719.jpg
I keep my beer at , 33 degrees

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
That burning river looks like something that will be on my list. I think people are getting in earlier, because so many of us have joined the 9.5 list. Those that have not will soon. And this coming from a person who likes no conflict, it was a matter of survival.

toonertoo post: 1350539 said:
That burning river looks like something that will be on my list. I think people are getting in earlier, because so many of us have joined the 9.5 list. Those that have not will soon. And this coming from a person who likes no conflict, it was a matter of survival.
Burning river, Is most excellent!....Getting on the, 9.5. list. 10x better!

scisector9

The craft beer is the only way to go. Lifes too short for bad beer. Been enjoying the ipas and dry hopped ales as of late.

And things in my neck of the woods are never routine. Work 50 plus one week 40-45 the next. Was dispatched three times last week with 11 hour planned days. Today off at 5. Cover driver not on 9.5 so I get exploited. Hard to opt in when I'm making close to poverty level my first year.

Cheers

Sent using BrownCafe App

Foamer Pyle

I haven't seen the dispatch lowered at all in my center. Everyone is still getting hammered, and they are not hiring anyone. Management is also starting to harass drivers filing 9.5 grievances. Turn in a grievance, and you are guaranteed a 3 day performance ride.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I haven't seen the dispatch lowered at all in my center. Everyone is still getting hammered, and they are not hiring anyone. Management is also starting to harass drivers filing 9.5 grievances. Turn in a grievance, and you are guaranteed a 3 day performance ride.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Take the 3 day ride....that will be the easiest 3 days you ever work!....keep a notebook and keep on a filing those grievances!....trust me!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
They are trying to add drivers in my center to get our paid days down. Over half of us are now on the 9.5 list. Problem is that they only qualified 2 out of the last 20 who tried full-time driving.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They are trying to add drivers in my center to get our paid days down. Over half of us are now on the 9.5 list. Problem is that they only qualified 2 out of the last 20 who tried full-time driving.
Could you even imagine trying to qualify under todays numbers?